Tel Mex Infinitum Fiber Optic in Las conchas NOW

ernesto

I have yet to see ANY internet provider deliver their advertised speeds consistently. Telmex sucked horribly with their service in LC. I hope this works out. Did they bury the cable or string it through the neighborhood?

Roberto

Yes Tel Mex has had a bad rep for phone, which lines deliver the Infinitum. Noisy noisy noisy. Old lines, corroded junctions, all the joys of beachside. I lost power for about a day on Thursday. CFE responded within 7 hours or so and ran a new cable to service several homes at the end of a run from a transformer. Guy showed me the problem. The cable lost insulation then the copper just rotted away ! Those phone lines on the polls gotta be over 20. Wonder if they will take them down.

The fiberoptic is underground until past the last big condo now selling. Goes to the poles from there. Those poles sure have a lot of crap on them now !! I heard that the HOA wanted all under but Tel Mex balked. They could have taken down all those utility poles servicing the phones, not to mention 100 miles of wire ! !!

Might have a Viasat sattleite internet set up availablle. It's not cheap but worked well for me