Telmex international calls

Finally broke down and got a landline from Telmex. Does anyone know how much Telmex charges to call a US number?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I added a International plan on my TelMex account I get 20 minutes a month for 50 pesos, that's all we use is about 20 minutes and no I don't know what the per minute is but I would think about 12 pesos or so

Roberto

If you get internet with the phone line get a Magic Jack, cheap and unlimited and family can call you for free as you will have a US number in any area code you choose..

playaperro

El Pirata
I use my computer gmail account, hands free-calls too. Can forward calls too, unlike my magic that does not forward, the old version does newer does not

I use my computer gmail account, hands free-calls too. Can forward calls too, unlike my magic that does not forward, the old version does newer does not
How do you use Google Voice in Mexico? I tried it before but I hard to use ip blockers and it was just a pain. I was planning on using Skype pay as u go. Since we would only make a occasion call to the US, I figured Skype's 2 cents a minute was the cheapest option since they don't charge a monthly fee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

playaperro

El Pirata
I have not had any problems using it on sandy beach, I don't use a wireless modem, use a direct cable from modem to computer, better take my magic jack with me for back up this weekend.

I have not had any problems using it on sandy beach, I don't use a wireless modem, use a direct cable from modem to computer, better take my magic jack with me for back up this weekend.
I was taking about the Google voice free calls. Are u taking about the paid goole calls?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2