Temporary License plates

Does anybody know if I can drive to RP with one of those temporary paper license plates? I just bought a Jeep a few weeks ago and have not received my new plates yet. Thanks!!

You should have your registration. I think that is good enough. Its all you need along with your DL to get Mex insurance.
I'm almost sure I have seen cars with temp tags in the past

Does anybody know if I can drive to RP with one of those temporary paper license plates? I just bought a Jeep a few weeks ago and have not received my new plates yet. Thanks!!
Yes you can they were all over this past weekend. I was driving next to a brand new ford with police behind him and we pulled into super ley and the police continued on with no issues. All with paper temp plates from az

When I brought my truck in 2012, had to get out of state plates, it took 2 months, and came and left RP about 5 times with the temp white paper plate. Never had a problem even with police behind and the temp plates were expired, for 30 days. Could not get another when getting out of state plates in Az. I said what the heck, I has to use it.

DD

Just did it last weekend, no problemo, just bring a copy of your temporary registration (and Mexico insurance, US insurance etc.)