Tequila 150 May 15, 2015

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Is the Tequila 150 still taking place on May 15? I met a gentleman that told me about the race and I would like to attend or at least be in Rocky Point that weekend to go to Tech and check out the rigs. Any information is appreciated, even HEARSAY ... Love you all! Thank you!

Roberto, get Carnac on the line immediately...

http://racesadr.com/

#DesertRacing4Life

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

We stop at nothing... Lol well I actually stop at a lot because as someone once said, "anyone can go out there and press the gas, it's knowing when to live and press the brake..." or something like that, maybe I shouldn't have quoted it. I'm too MOJADA to look up the correct MLS citing... Maybe HILLBERTO can help me, el es un maestro... habla espanol tambien y hablo espansol muy bien... pues yo hablaba muy bien y ahorita ya no... posible aglguien me puede ayudar... and for reference I typed that in 58 word per minute platform.... I type fluent... LMFAO .......................FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#ChollaBay4Life

By the way, your Spanish is definitely better than mine. I only really get to practice down there lol. Not allowed to speak Spanish with my students... :(

What would like to know? I have raced with them and volunteered for them too?

Tech is a pretty low key event on Friday at the park across the street from the fire station on Fremont. The race starts Saturday morning in front of the fire station. That's going to be the best time to check out all the race cars. As for watching the race action... The best way to watch along the Carborca hwy.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
What would like to know? I have raced with them and volunteered for them too?

Tech is a pretty low key event on Friday at the park across the street from the fire station on Fremont. The race starts Saturday morning in front of the fire station. That's going to be the best time to check out all the race cars. As for watching the race action... The best way to watch along the Carborca hwy.

I just wanted to make sure the race is still taking place on May 15th. I didn't find any info on their website... I would like to know if I'm