Tequila Fest 2013

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Mark your calendars May 4th 2013 the second annual Tequila Fest. Besides Tequila there will be great entertainment and fantastic food. As soon as I receive the Flyer I will post the image here.

MIRAMAR

There is another bus trip from Tucson planned that weekend for Cinco de Mayo- same group, KVOI, that brought a bus for Taste of Penasco. Should be a fun event.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
[video=youtube;jPNW6B_kMfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPNW6B_kMfE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Mark your calendars May 4th 2013 the second annual Tequila Fest. Besides Tequila there will be great entertainment and fantastic food. As soon as I receive the Flyer I will post the image here.

Russ, do you have more details that you can share with us? I would like to know the cost per person, location of the event and what time it starts and ends. Thanks.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Ok heres the update!

Gates open at 6:00 pm it goes till 11:00

General admission is 10.00 per person. VIP tables are 200.00 for 10 people. You can also buy individual VIP seats for 20.00. I recommend the VIP tix as you are closer to the show.

Naomi and I will be pouring for Roger Clyne's Mexican Moonshine as it will make its first Tequila appearance this year at the Tequila Fest. We will pour all three bottles, Joven, Reposado and the incredible Añejo! I'm telling you, I am a tequila snob......that Añejo is worth 120.00 a bottle IMHO its a steal at 70.00 a bottle.

I will post more information if it becomes available and is pertinent.

AZ ROB

If I am not mistaken I think there is also a bike rally going on the same weekend. Wooo Hoooo Tequilla and motorcycles...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It will be at the same location as last year......

Before you get to the Malecon on Benito Juarez on the left hand side there is a cliff and a large area for festivals. If you know where Terranova Real Estate is it is across the street from there. There is ample parking by the large diesel tanks and there will be a shuttle from parking to the venue. It is a very pretty event at night.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Ok heres the update!

Gates open at 6:00 pm it goes till 11:00

General admission is 10.00 per person. VIP tables are 200.00 for 10 people. You can also buy individual VIP seats for 20.00. I recommend the VIP tix as you are closer to the show.

Naomi and I will be pouring for Roger Clyne's Mexican Moonshine as it will make its first Tequila appearance this year at the Tequila Fest. We will pour all three bottles, Joven, Reposado and the incredible Añejo! I'm telling you, I am a tequila snob......that Añejo is worth 120.00 a bottle IMHO its a steal at 70.00 a bottle.

I will post more information if it becomes available and is pertinent.

Thank you for the response. I have a few more quick questions as I am a NOOB to these kind of events. What does the VIP get you besides closer to the show? Does the VIP include food or drink? Second question, how does this work? Do you pay per taste of the tequilla/beer or is that included in the entrance fee? Do we have a list of the Tequilla Brands that will be in attendance? Thanks again for the info as this will be my first Tequilla tasting/festival. O yes, one more question, is this event in a semi close quarter area? I have trouble walking far distances so the shuttle from parking to the event is very good news for me, however once inside should one expect to walk a lot or is this in a semi close quartered area? Thanks again Russ and I look forward to the event and finally meeting you.

Roberto

Thank you for the response. I have a few more quick questions as I am a NOOB to these kind of events. What does the VIP get you besides closer to the show? Does the VIP include food or drink? Second question, how does this work? Do you pay per taste of the tequilla/beer or is that included in the entrance fee? Do we have a list of the Tequilla Brands that will be in attendance? Thanks again for the info as this will be my first Tequilla tasting/festival. O yes, one more question, is this event in a semi close quarter area? I have trouble walking far distances so the shuttle from parking to the event is very good news for me, however once inside should one expect to walk a lot or is this in a semi close quartered area? Thanks again Russ and I look forward to the event and finally meeting you.
OK, who is this person posting under Mexico Joe's name ???

Roberto

Come on Roberto, you've met me, did I come off as an asshole?! That's just my forum alter ego, in person Im a kind respectful young gentleman!
Yeah I agree, I just could not resist, you know how I am, a wiseass sometimes. It thought you would think it funny !!