Tequila Shopping

does anyone here have a particular store they prefer to buy Tequila at while in PP?
I used to stop at Vazquez in Sonoyta. But last time I went through there, his stock had gone way down and looked almost like he was going out of business.

When we just came thru duty free had tequila specials running...not sure if that was for the week or not. The more you bought, the cheaper it got!

joester

2 salty dawgs
that would be good to know - a place in town with a really good tequila selection. Somebody please post if they know of a place. We usually bring our own from Total Wine :)

I have purchased tequila at Crucero for years. The owner is very knowledgeable. He used to carry hard to find or extremely rare tequilas but for some reason he has not had those lately. He does have an excellent variety to choose from.

JayT

Sam's Club and Bodega have great prices on tequila in Rocky Point. Crucero has a great selection, but a little more expensive. UETA duty free has great prices too if the border line is reasonable enough to re-enter.

I always try to purchase from the local vendors whenever possible. I realize I can save money by buying at the bigger stores or importing my own product but I think the locals deserve our support whenever possible. There is a certain character with a town when the small local merchants are able to stay open. Not preaching-just my opinion.

I agree.... buy local whenever possible. I tend to by my Tequila at Super Ley cuz you just can't beat the price.
I was just looking for another place that might have a bigger selection.
Just sucks you can only take back one liter each. I guess I'll need to go more often ;)