Territorial Cup 2013

ben21

Well Known Member
We'll be in RP for Thanksgiving weekend and that means finding a spot to watch ASU vs UofA is a must. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but this year the game happens to be on Pac12 Network, which means no Directv coverage. Does anyone know if any bars down there have Dish Network or any other provider that carries Pac12 Network? Thanks in advance, and Go Devils!

Encanto

We'll be in RP for Thanksgiving weekend and that means finding a spot to watch ASU vs UofA is a must. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but this year the game happens to be on Pac12 Network, which means no Directv coverage. Does anyone know if any bars down there have Dish Network or any other provider that carries Pac12 Network? Thanks in advance, and Go Devils!
Latitude 31 has Pac-12. Lot's of TV's. Good Place to watch the games.

ben21

Well Known Member
Thanks everyone, might be time to give Lat 31 a chance since we're staying at Las Conchas, will be much closer than JJ's. I've been meaning to ever since that thread anyway. I can live without HD as long as they've got the game.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Thanks everyone, might be time to give Lat 31 a chance since we're staying at Las Conchas, will be much closer than JJ's. I've been meaning to ever since that thread anyway. I can live without HD as long as they've got the game.
We were down a few weeks ago and the regular places we would choose to watch a good PAC 12 game, Capones and BooBar, surprisingly didn't have the games. Wound up at Latitude and they had all the games. Service, burgers were great. TV's could definitely use some updating, however we had a good time.

Who is going to win this years Territorial Cup ?

ben21

Well Known Member
A-S-U....

another thing, game doesn't kick off until 7:30 MST, how late is Lat 31 open on a Saturday?

jben

This is why they invented the Slingbox. I never have any issues about what is or is not available in RP when I can just stream everything on my home TV to wherever I am as long as I have net access.

belle

Hey all, Mike from Lat31 here. We will be having Thanksgiving Dinner for $12.00 . We will be serving from 12.00 till 8.00pm. We will be showing the game onSaturday nite. It is timed for 6.30 according and we will be open throughout the game and later. Come early as i expect to be full early.

mojo

Hey Mike, Spending our first Thanksgiving here in RP. We'll be there! Besides turkey what are you serving?