Thank you, thank you.

My name is John & I wear black. It´s a habit off mine because if I don´t wear black the fasion police will just take me back to the pink padded room for dressing like a clown. Black goes with every tie I have. & I have a lot of them. 66 by my last count. I live here in Rocky Point. 1 year & 7 months. I´ve had fun while here & more often then not I have not been homesick. I just don´t have the money to live in AZ at the moment & even if I did, I still be right here. If I can help any of you in any way shape or form please let me know. My neighbors are Mark & Barb, I´m at work from 6p.m. till about 9.p.m. Monday through Friday with the weekends off. Thank you once again, proud to be part of forum & part of the group.Thank you all for having me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Welcome to the madness, John! LOL! Glad you are finally here! But, edit your post and remove your e-mail or you will get spammed to death... People here can contact you via the private message function on the forum. Then you can give them your e-mail privately.

Last edited:

Kenny

Anyone who wears black in PP, especialy in the summer and with a tie no less , belongs in a pink padded room.:aagh:

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Pee On The Rock

Who pee peed in your wheaties this morning, Kenny? Sheesh...
~ ~ ~ "Easy there Jeepers...... Lets talk about fishing or something......."

:lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~ Looks like it came back to ~ ~ ~ HAUNT ~ ~ ~ you huh :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~