Thank you!

trade

A huge thanks to Bill aka Lagrimas85, We are building a new kitchen at our center and we needed to relocate our water storage tank. It sits in a approx. 8 x 8 x 10 foot deep concrete basement, yea its big! When my wife and I got to the center Saturday the 5th we found Bill and his crew hard at work, they had already pulled the tank, dug the new hole pored the new floor and were in the process of putting up the walls! A touchy process as they had a wall of the center 2 feet away on one side and a concrete stem wall on the other! This Saturday the 11th everything was back together and working great. Now we can pour our floor and start our new kitchen! What is very special about this is that we never asked him to help he just brought his crew over and went to work. People like him make our jobs so much easier, they are a huge blessing. Thank you Bill, and also to your fantastic crew. God bless you! Harold & Kathy Tuttle La Esperanza Para Nuevo Vida AC

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Harold, I am still working on getting you some plywood for the kitchen and the small house you want to build. I had 40 pieces given to me but need to check the quality before I bring it.

Last edited:

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Yup!!! Bill and Fabiola are definitely good people.....they've been fantastic with Jimena (little deaf girl) and Maria....running them around, and even taking them to San Luis for the testing....I know they kicked in some money for the testing, since we didn't have enough raised to completely cover the cost.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
If somebody would donate just a little money or building materials ( to Mark), I will put up the labor and some of the materials to build the kitchen and also Stuart I need to be banned again to have time to do it. Its amazing the work one can accomplish while banned.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
If somebody would donate just a little money or building materials ( to Mark), I will put up the labor and some of the materials to build the kitchen and also Stuart I need to be banned again to have time to do it. Its amazing the work one can accomplish while banned.
Indeed! No, I'm not going to ban you, Bill. Just step back from the computer... you can do it!! :cluck:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Harold, how are thing's going with the kitchen, we are still able if you need the help. I layed off my worker's a month ago, but when I arrived at my house yesterday they had been here, trimmed my palms, knocked down the mini dunes and raked the yard, then went out to Lopez and started cleaning the lot's we have for sale. They didn't want any money only looking for work. Anyway I have to find something for them to do and get them back on the payroll . That made me feel bad and good. I would be more than happy to donate the labor and whatever material I have.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
The plywood you and I talked about wasn't worth bringing, I mentioned my son had 40 sheet's he wanted to get rid of, it just wouldn't work for a house.

Last edited:

trade

Hi Bill, we are getting ready to pour the floor and I am going to have the walls built with block due to fire concerns. I made some changes in the original design so am waiting for revised drawings. I will let Blanca know about your employees and see what we can come up with. I don't check in here every day so you may want to e-mail me [email protected] Thanks for thinking of us!