Thankgiving Pictures 2010 Rocky Point

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Your welcome for the the pictures mark BUT the real thanks belongs to everyone that brought such yummy foods with Special thanks to RockyPThjoe, and Chuck and Vail the ones arranging and hosting the location.
Good Times... Thanks Tom...

T

Tomcat

OOOPOSSS last post was for me

Jeeplady was sharing my laptop and I answered Mark while on Ladyjeepers profile....Oh well Chari seconds all the thanks to everyone just the same... looking forward to the cruise now
Your welcome for the the pictures mark BUT the real thanks belongs to everyone that brought such yummy foods with Special thanks to RockyPThjoe, and Chuck and Vail the ones arranging and hosting the location.

IMG_1226.jpgIMG_1232.jpgIMG_1228.jpgIMG_1274.jpgIMG_1275.jpgIMG_1269.jpg

More photos...chicken wings, a couple deep fried turkeys, a smoked turkey, a couple hams, all the fixins ....and desert.....with AZRob doing the deep frying....thanks to all who brought the great food.

Attachments

Last edited:
Someone left their sunglasses at the potluck....they are curved type, with bifocal cutout for reading....let me know who it was.

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! The weather seems to have cooperated for you, thank goodness. Some of us ate our turkey dinners outside here, and I was hoping you all would be doing the same down there....and you were!!! Just found out that the boat trip is a go for today, so have a fantastic time and post lots of pictures!!!!!!!!!!

joester

2 salty dawgs
we'd like to join in the thanks to everyone for a fantastic Thanksgiving gathering and feast!
This was Teri and I's third consecutive Thanksgiving with you kind folks, and I'm already looking forward to next year.
I promise you won't have to wait that long to see us again tho :)

IMG_1395.jpgIMG_1400.jpgIMG_1401.jpgIMG_1402.jpgIMG_1390.jpgIMG_1399.jpgIMG_1398.jpgIMG_1403.jpgIMG_1388.jpgIMG_1386.jpgIMG_1385.jpgIMG_1384.jpgIMG_1383.jpgIMG_1381.jpgIMG_1380.jpg

Some shots of the annual fish fry over at Bill and Edna's on Sunday after Thanksgiving.....the "spoils" of the boat trip to Bird Island the day before. Several people had already left.

Now who's the person flashing a boobie???....and Chuck, with his beads, had already left Penasco!!!