Thanks to the Police & Fire Dept. Barrio San Rafael

Several weeks ago, a neighbor of ours that ran a "Segunda" (a.k.a. second hand store) gave us enough clothes to fill the back of my pick-up... there had to be over 800 pounds of gently used clothing... she told me that the business was costing her more to run than she was making in profits... and knowing how my wife Barb and I are active with La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC community center, she told me she knew we would put the clothes to good use... so I Thanked her and took the clothes to the community center... imediatly after that, Barb came up with the idea to invite the civil servants (police & fire dept.) that work in the barrio San Rafael of Puerto Penasco, to the center and let them and their families go through the clothes...

Well... with Thanks to our dear friends "Blanca Estela Soto Ayala" (director of the center) for setting things up and doing all the leg work of inviting the police and fire departments, also to "Harold & Kathy Tuttle" (founders of the center) who provide the 4000 pounds of food for distribution each month, we were able to pass on a "Big Thank You" to the civil servants of barrio San Rafael, Puerto Penasco this morning.
Times are tuff all over... and with the rising cost of food and clothing, even for people with jobs, sometimes it can become hard to make ends meet... at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC. we accept all donations of food, clothing, cash or home and building materials... I also want to Thank all of my friends who have made donations in the past, your generousity is really helping make a better life for those in need...