Thanksgiving weekend

To those who did participate,thank you all. You made this the best ever Thanksgiving weekend I ever had. To those of you who did not make it you all need to try for next year. We would like to make it an annual event of eating, drinking and fishing. We laughed, ate and drank on Thanksgiving, fished on Friday on a wonderful 65 ft boat, Sat we laughed, drank and had a great fish fry and then on Sunday we did it all over again but with a great shrimp dinner.
Again thanks to all for a best ever time.

joester

2 salty dawgs
Bill,
It was a truly memorable weekend, and one we look forward to doing every year!
thanks again to you and Edna for hosting the fish fry, and helping rig a tarp quickly in the rain Sunday.
Mark - thanks for arranging the killer boat ride, and taking care of us all day - and being ready to rescue my wife from the current (while she was on the boat having a beer ;-))
huge props to Val and Chuck for starting the weekend with the delicious Thanksgiving spread, and to Teri for the perfect shrimp boil on Sunday to cap off a perfect weekend.
the entire 4 days were great fun - we even made do in the rain Sunday - nobody melted.

A

azbeachboy

What a fun weekend we had, good times and better friends!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'm STILL groovin' on last weekend! That was the best time I've had in a long time! I cannot wait 'til next year!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: