Thanksgiving weekend

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
It was fantastic down there. Great temp almost no wind and almost flat seas.
We all shared a great get together and dinner at Chuck and Val's place on Thursday. Turkeys, salads, mash potatoes, dressing, gravy, pies and more. Oh so good! Friday out on the boat, but it was a mixed group of 3 sets of folks. Everyone got along great. We did not fish and that disappointed some of us. So not fishing did not provide fish for the fish fry on Sat. I went out on the Jet Ski Sat am and caught enough that there were enough leftovers to take to folks at each of the bars and the guards for the park. I was not to happy with the quality of my cooking as the batter was not as good as in past years. I think it was to thick. Considering how much was eaten it must have been OK for everyone.
All in all it was a great weekend with food and friends. We wish more of you all had been able to come down and enjoy it with us.
Next year
Thanks to everyone who did participate.

joester

2 salty dawgs
absolutely! was a wonderul weekend that again, went too fast. thank you Chuck + Val, Bill + Edna, Mark + Barb, and everyone else who made it happen. We missed you Chari, Jerry + Joe.

ddez

It was great to meet you guys. Bill the fish was great can't get it any fresher.Thanks for including us

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
absolutely! was a wonderul weekend that again, went too fast. thank you Chuck + Val, Bill + Edna, Mark + Barb, and everyone else who made it happen. We missed you Chari, Jerry + Joe.
Hopefully next year....I missed the gettogether....was supposed to go up to Seattle to help the kids move back to AZ....my daughter wound up having the baby early because of some complications....

joester

2 salty dawgs
Joe,
we hope all is well with your daughter and grandchild - your smile and laughter were missed :)