The beach

azfish

With the winds and rain coming in, how bad are the waves on the beach? Are there alot of people swimming and having fun?

Roberto

That's another trig trick question. Some of you might remember the old saw, the angle of the dangles is related to the ----------. Another trig question.

MIRAMAR

Apparently the wind this weekend was on shore this weekend: yesterday driving to work in Tucson near I-10 and I-19 I saw a stray pelican flying south. I'm hoping he got rescued and taken back to Penasco.

GV Jack

Snorin God
About 10 years ago we had three of them land in a pond on our golf course here in Green Valley.

They captured them and took them to Penasco for release.

It was quite a shock when we ventured up on them. I think they went to the same map reading course as my wife.

Uh Oh, I'm in deep you know what now.

Kenny

Apparently the wind this weekend was on shore this weekend: yesterday driving to work in Tucson near I-10 and I-19 I saw a stray pelican flying south. I'm hoping he got rescued and taken back to Penasco.
I've seen large flocks of white Pelicans on the reservoirs in both central AZ and New Mexico, in fact it's very common.

marybna

When I taught in Beaverton Or, we used to get pelican all the time on the playground when it was windy on the Oregon coast.