The Blue Zebra

Roberto

Not that I would have actual first hand information about the details here, but the old La Habana table dance night club on the strip in the Mirador has changed ownership and re-opened under the name The Blue Zebra. I also heard that the place was first class inside, very clean and modern with comfy chairs and booths. I also heard that the sound level was similar to Bumaye, so be prepared for a headache, and that there was a shortage of talent on the floor, at least early on. Maybe someone will stop by with an updated report soon.

Kenny

Not that I would have actual first hand information about the details here, but the old La Habana table dance night club on the strip in the Mirador has changed ownership and re-opened under the name The Blue Zebra. I also heard that the place was first class inside, very clean and modern with comfy chairs and booths. I also heard that the sound level was similar to Bumaye, so be prepared for a headache, and that there was a shortage of talent on the floor, at least early on. Maybe someone will stop by with an updated report soon.
I think they just did.:grin:

A

azbeachboy

The last thread was closed before I could answer Kenny. Yes, this will make four years in a row at Thanksgiving.

jerry

Bob I think I may qualify for food Stamps this year as I'm carrying a big loss forward. Do you think the girls would accept food stamps as tips? i do like to help my fellow man.

Kenny

Bob I think I may qualify for food Stamps this year as I'm carrying a big loss forward. Do you think the girls would accept food stamps as tips? i do like to help my fellow man.
I'll:ugeek: by them from you Jerry, the going rate is 50 cents on the dollar.

Kenny

The last thread was closed before I could answer Kenny. Yes, this will make four years in a row at Thanksgiving.
Are you OK Chuck, you've been awfully quiet lately? That reply not only doesn't fit this thread, you told me that last month.

09-21-2009, 07:50 PM
azbeachboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Just for the record.. Chuck and I have been having Thanksgiving together, for what CHuck, the last four years? Wow, yep four years, I think.

Kenny this will make four years. It seems to get bigger and better every year.

Roberto

Buy the food in Tucson and bring it down and sell it! They might trade for steaks.