The Border Reporter rocks

jerry

Great reports on the Nogales gun battles.The assassins were using a new car with a JimClick Tucson plate on the front.Hard to imagine that the right wing nutbag Bush buddy Click would take sacks of dollars from narcoterrorists...hopefully not.
Now that we fake Americans are taking over the sinking ship of state maybe we can end the drug war.

http://borderreporter.com/

The best way to end the drug war would be for all of you drug loving liberals to O.D. That would dry up demand right away. R.I.P.

J

Jamie75

Remember, this forum is about ROCKY POINT not POLITICS. Take it somewhere else... :|

B

bahiatrader

Politics or no, unfortunately drugs are a major factor in Rocky Point, and the so-called Mexican Mafia has a strong foothold. It's a major shipping point for drugs and illegal immigrants headed for the US. There are more people there wanted by the law in the US than you probably want to know about. Also, there's lots of good people and fun times to be had there. Fishing The Sea of Cortez has been one of the high points in my life. This is a fun forum, but I don't think anyone should turn a blind eye to the bad side of Puerto Peñasco.

rikyt

Politics or no, Unfortunately drugs are a major factor in Tucson and Phoenix, and the so called drug users have a strong hold. It's a major buying point for drugs and illegal immigrants headed for better life. There are more people there wanted by the law in the US than you probably want to know about. Also, there's lots of good people and fun times to be had there. Living in Phoenix and Tucson has been one of the high points in my life. This is a fun forum, but I don't think anyone should turn a blind eye to the bad side of Phoenix and Tucson.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
couldn't agree more with both bahiatrader and rikyt and jerry from bringing the article and we should be thankfull that the Mexican government, federal, state and local in PP is doing as much as they can to keep the narco violence from PP to keep us all safe, because the money pouring into PP now is not only from american tourist but also mexican tourist.

http://defrente.com.mx/2008/11/no-hay-a ... o-penasco/

you can use the translator http://babelfish.yahoo.com

B

bahiatrader

I agree with the article in that Rocky Point is relatively safe, but the criminal element is still there, and is a danger, just as in all major cities in the US. What happened to the English version of DeFrente? I tried the old URL for the English version, but it wouldn't come up. You can get the gist of things from the Yahoo translator, but it's not much better than my own rudimentary Español.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I donno, it has been a couple of month since this has been going on with the DeFrente in english were I tried to get to it and it will either tell me that I am "off line" or just blank screen with "server not found" luckly I read good in spanish and write and speak and drink.....