The Deported

Roberto

http://www.sandiegored.com/noticias/44851/Tijuana-and-the-deported/
We have many folks here who have been deported from the US. While it is in no way as severe as Tijuana, I have met many who lived in the US virtually all of their life and were productive, responsible citizens. You can usually tell they grew up in the US by their perfect english when speaking. Those with a decent education and good english skills do better than the construction worker class. We have also collected a number of folks who were deported after serving time in prison. The Ink tells the story generally. It's generally a big shock for many of these folk to find how low pay is here and what is available to rent. Many have family in the US and children that they do not want to bring to Mexico. It's a real human trajedy in many ways but the good part is that Mexico is gaining many well educated, skilled and trained people.

Hooch

Yeah that is very, very sad. They need to get immigration reform moving again. Instead of shutting the govt down.
Lol I personally can't wait for amnesty, 30 million new gun owners that once had zero freedom under their own shitty government, now have the full protection of the second amendment! Lol buisness will be booming! I love it when a plan for a free voters block backfires on the worthless commie and his cronies in office!

jerry

Lol I personally can't wait for amnesty, 30 million new gun owners that once had zero freedom under their own shitty government, now have the full protection of the second amendment! Lol buisness will be booming! I love it when a plan for a free voters block backfires on the worthless commie and his cronies in office!
tea party fever.... No cure

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hooch, shut up! I am in a bad mood and if you want to talk trash, go to rants and raves. Why are you on here if you hate Mexicans and Rocky Point?

Hooch

Nobody said I hate Mexicans lol I said I cant wait for amnesty due to all the new gun owners! Woohoo! More Guns! More Freedom! Merica!

Hooch

You made a claim I hate Mexicans? I hate liberals, liver, meatloaf, Jerry, Kenny, and over cooked bacon. You also claimed I hated Rocky Point, although I do consider it a craphole, I think hate is a rather strong word :)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Shut up! You need to not be here. You never have any thing good to say. If you consider Rocky Point a craphole, why are you here?