The drive from border to RP is perilous!

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Yes, and I also have comprehension. NO ONE can speed going north to Sonoyta with the ever present radar cop & Red Cross stop. Please read Mexico Joe’s post.
Well, the King has spoken. According to dirtboy, you CANNOT speed going north into Sonoyta. So it shall be spoken, so it shall be done! Thank you for your declaration. Please make more so we can all be safer....

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well, the King has spoken. According to dirtboy, you CANNOT speed going north into Sonoyta. So it shall be spoken, so it shall be done! Thank you for your declaration. Please make more so we can all be safer....
It wouldn't matter for you anyway... you don't go to Rocky Point.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Another declaration? We know how dumb that made dirtboy look.
How's the recount coming troll? Still waiting for them to reinstall JESUS... Thought that was supposed to have happen by now. Q really needs to get his shit straight. I think he's too busy fucking dolls in Japan. What a D-Bag!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Another declaration? We know how dumb that made dirtboy look.
I have a couple of jacks in me if you want to go for a late night showdown... I know you stay up laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate troll! I've seen your post times. Reminds me of when I was on tilt in 2010-2011. 3:45am posts will get you. I'm waiting right here though if you want to dance TROLL

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
I have a couple of jacks in me if you want to go for a late night showdown... I know you stay up laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate troll! I've seen your post times. Reminds me of when I was on tilt in 2010-2011. 3:45am posts will get you. I'm waiting right here though if you want to dance TROLL
You are seriously deranged. Did something trigger you? And physical threats really should be deleted. Not that I am afraid, but deranged people often do crazy stuff. All the mass shootings in America over the last 20 years.
Are you going to roll over me with your gimp chair?

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Last weekend my neighbor in Miramar said he was parallel parked on the street, his own car in Park when a local screeched his tires around the corner. A police officer on foot ran over and tried to extort ticket money. My neighbor’s wife just happened to be filming and the incident was also caught on a dash cam. The officer was insistent, my neighbor‘s wife kept calling the officer a mentiroso and said we go to the courthouse-the officer, seeing the phone and the dash cam finally left. My neighbor called the police extorter mentiroso once more upon driving away. It seems cameras and dash cams may help.

richwi

Well Known Member
We always have our dashcam on driving through Sonoyta. We go back to AZ about 2 a month and its been maybe 3 years since we have been stopped, but the last time we were we showed the officer the dashcam and asked him to watch the video and we were sent on our way. With our crossing back and forth over 20 times a year (40+ trips through Sonoyta one direction or the other) we really haven't been bothered much.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Last weekend my neighbor in Miramar said he was parallel parked on the street, his own car in Park when a local screeched his tires around the corner. A police officer on foot ran over and tried to extort ticket money. My neighbor’s wife just happened to be filming and the incident was also caught on a dash cam. The officer was insistent, my neighbor‘s wife kept calling the officer a mentiroso and said we go to the courthouse-the officer, seeing the phone and the dash cam finally left. My neighbor called the police extorter mentiroso once more upon driving away. It seems cameras and dash cams may help.
In RP or Son?

AZRob

Well Known Member
We went down last weekend no problems either city. Did the speed limit in town when we got out of town opened it up a little but had plenty of open view all around looking for park cops.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Sonoita. I do love to see the Mexican cops get flustered by an angry and wronged female.
I didn't provide a trip report yet for our trip a week and a half ago but we crossed the border at about 715pm on Friday Sep. 24th. About 100ft south of the first OXXO that's about 100ft south of the border Aduana/Guardia National post that we didn't get stopped at, a MUNI cop got behind us. I don't know how far it is from there to the big VIP market at the Y, maybe 2 or 3 miles??? It felt like 19. The cop followed us the ENTIRE WAY from the border all the way to the VIP market. I had a line of cars behind me that may have been 20 or 30 deep. Claudia had the iphone rolling the entire time focused on the dash and speedometer the entire time. I was going like 18mph. I don't even mess with going the LEGAL 25 because 25mph/40kph IMHO is way too close and gives the PERP way too much lead. Give them an inch and they take a mile. Still haven't been pulled over for going too slow so it's 18mph for me or die. Anyway, IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD TO DRIVE 18mph for 3 miles with a hungry cop right behind you!!! Damn! We made it to the VIP market without incident. 100% used my turn signal BECAUSE AGAIN..... THE THESIS of everything I say... LOOPHOLE!!!!! CYA COVER YOUR ASS. My mom was teaching me about liability when I was young and I pry used to say every time, yes mom I heard you. Yes mom, I understand. "Joey, you have to be your own advocate".

Turn signal and made a right into the VIP market and the PERPS went on by. FFFFFFFFEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I was dripping sweat the entire time, shaking!!! LOL The things we do for THE SEA OF CORTEZ BABY!!!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

On the way North on Monday evening we arrived in Sonoyta at about 6pm if I remember correctly. No cops anywhere to be seen. No issue. No use of camera. No sweat was perspired.

However, we did get the nice new X RAY machine. THE BIG ONE. I guess the boat warrants the necessity. I didn't have the balls to decline. Nor the patience for SECONDARY so we said yes sir and proceeded through the machine. At least now I know my BOAT IS 100% NARCOTICS FREE!!!!!!!!

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
Came down yesterday towing a trailer full of stuff. I did not see a cop between Gila Bend and home. I did not get stopped at the border.