The flip side of them taking your beef......

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
geeeeee

Bring ya meat down from the states! Let the
Mex boder guards take it! Their families will sometimes have a good meal

Remember, your president wants you to share
your wealth!

DD

Remember, your president wants to take your wife and daughter back to 1903!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I have to agree with Stephen, If you go to Cedasa you can get some high quality meat, just ask for "Arrachera" or even better "Cabreria" but Cabreria is on the expensive side you cannot buy it by Kilos, have to buy the whole piece (lil more than 2 kilos) its like 500 pesos minimum for this. Best "Carne Asada Tacos" of my life and I have had tried the steaks from sprouts(expensive store).
And yes you should always cook your steaks yourself.

Cedasa is High Quality stuff is even exported to Japan, one of the best meats in the world compared to ones on Brazil and Argentina.
How do I say PORTERHOUSE in Spanish?!

Roberto

Hey Moore, where ya been I thought the Martians got you?

That would probably be of all working age Americans who wanted to work. Certainly did not include women of working age..

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Hey Moore, where ya been I thought the Martians got you?

That would probably be of all working age Americans who wanted to work. Certainly did not include women of working age..
Indeed-

Whether due to elevated standard of living (debatable), or that pesky chauvanistic bias we often call "tradition", most American families did get by on a single income back then.

Also important to note that agricultural work employed nearly 40% of the US workforce back then - compared to about 12% today.

Demographic trends are very interesting...

The Martians? no.... merely priorities.

Back then we didn't have all the things we now rely on, Cars, Insurance, Cable/Sat/TV bill, Internet, Movies, Golf, and the selection of 1000x more
than we could ever need available for us to buy, and credit cards to buy all of the above. Blame tricky advertising for that.
And they didn't put in the water whatever is in it now, causing the want to need that something new now that most people seem to live for.
That stuff is another income at least.

mis2810

Indeed-

Also important to note that agricultural work employed nearly 40% of the US workforce back then - compared to about 12% today.
Most US citizens (white, black, Latino, etc.) people will not do agricultural work anymore. There are jobs out there for people - the problem is they are jobs that people don't want to do - like agriculture, being a maid in a hotel, a gardener, etc. Why do those kind of jobs when you can sit home and collect the same amount on unemployment. The "need" to work just isn't there. And while I'm at it, there should be mandatory drug testing for people who receive welfare. But, I'm still not voting for Romney! LOL!

jerry

Most US citizens (white, black, Latino, etc.) people will not do agricultural work anymore. There are jobs out there for people - the problem is they are jobs that people don't want to do - like agriculture, being a maid in a hotel, a gardener, etc. Why do those kind of jobs when you can sit home and collect the same amount on unemployment. The "need" to work just isn't there. And while I'm at it, there should be mandatory drug testing for people who receive welfare. But, I'm still not voting for Romney! LOL!
Will you be drug testing businessmen getting small business loans, cotton farmers getting subsides,oil companies getting tax breaks too? I think wages have gone up in my County since the targeted crackdowns have taken effect.My sister-in-law works at Arizona Pistacio (84 hours a week during the harvest for a month) and the pay has jumped from 7 bucks an hour to 10-15 guess what? When you pay people they come to work!

mis2810

Will you be drug testing businessmen getting small business loans, cotton farmers getting subsides,oil companies getting tax breaks too? I think wages have gone up in my County since the targeted crackdowns have taken effect.My sister-in-law works at Arizona Pistacio (84 hours a week during the harvest for a month) and the pay has jumped from 7 bucks an hour to 10-15 guess what? When you pay people they come to work!
Jerry I'm on your side, I just think there needs to be some accountability for the people who make welfare a way of life rather than temporary assistance.

jerry

If you guys to find yourselves in Caborca stop by Kowa and the unreal butcher stop down the block across from Super Ley..on the main drag headed toward the coast ..Bifalo is great too9-2-2012.jpg

Porterhouse = Cabreria
(Cabreria is the softer side of Porterhouse, Porterhouse is more expensive because is a bigger piece including the T-bone)

"cabreria" is basically the tenderloin part of the Porterhouse, but cointains the bone. Its very tender, lean, but has a lot more flavor than the Filete Mignon, due to the closeness of the bone. Its a longer cut along the bone, not like the more round-like Mignon, which is not as close to the bone and more into the belly.

garyd

"cabreria" is basically the tenderloin part of the Porterhouse, but cointains the bone. Its very tender, lean, but has a lot more flavor than the Filete Mignon, due to the closeness of the bone. Its a longer cut along the bone, not like the more round-like Mignon, which is not as close to the bone and more into the belly.
Thanks