The Hut

That great news. Since the show this June will be right in the same location... I see it overflowing to max capacity.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
No way in the world he will kick his very good friend to the curb. These guys go way back and are ultra tight!

What do they have to offer? No view $5.00 drinks it will go the way of the Hut only will take longer Roger is not going to be down every weekend and what new Bar is being built just across the street I do wish him luck but I just don't understand all the hype.

Kenny

Like Manny's, it's a place we all like to think will last forever come hell or high water. Well it might withstand the high water, but 50+ years of watching what's called progress in PP and Cholla, it very well could be on borrowed time.

Like Manny's, it's a place we all like to think will last forever come hell or high water. Well it might withstand the high water, but 50+ years of watching what's called progress in PP and Cholla, it very well could be on borrowed time.
The Hut is a Fad as was Chunga's as will be Rogers. JJ's has character and the same owners are their and don't start burning you on prices as Wrecked and the Hut are doing they will continue to be a landmark. They have withstood the test of time. They still have all the Cholla residents and some support from the condos and the locals. Hope they will be around a long long time Hell I don't want to go to town.

The Hut is a Fad as was Chunga's as will be Rogers. JJ's has character and the same owners are their and don't start burning you on prices as Wrecked and the Hut are doing they will continue to be a landmark. They have withstood the test of time. They still have all the Cholla residents and some support from the condos and the locals. Hope they will be around a long long time Hell I don't want to go to town.
I totally agree that JJ's is a landmark and that the Cholla Bay community loves and supports JJ's. I also agree that the prices at Wrecked and The Hut during the day are way over priced. It is totally understandable that the prices are higher when there's a band playing but even HH prices are high. Really, the prices are higher than many in the US,

Last edited: