The Most Accurate Wind Report on The Internet

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I found out about this site a while back from a friend (captain) in Rocky Point. It is by far the most accurate wind report that I've found on the internet. The reason I believe this site is so accurate is because it is tailored towards wind surfing/kite surfing. This site is accurate +-20 minutes which I feel is a pretty decent variance. Ive personally tested this sites accuracy and like I said its spot on! I was down a couple of trips ago and knew the wind was supposed to pick up big around a certain time and well, about 15 to 20 minutes after the predicted time the wind picked up hard just as forecasted. The link is attached below, the website is called Wind Finder.... obviously.

Windfinder - wind, wave & weather reports, forecasts & statistics / webcams, satellite images, isobar maps, tides

azfish

I found out about this site a while back from a friend (captain) in Rocky Point. It is by far the most accurate wind report that I've found on the internet. The reason I believe this site is so accurate is because it is tailored towards wind surfing/kite surfing. This site is accurate +-20 minutes which I feel is a pretty decent variance. Ive personally tested this sites accuracy and like I said its spot on! I was down a couple of trips ago and knew the wind was supposed to pick up big around a certain time and well, about 15 to 20 minutes after the predicted time the wind picked up hard just as forecasted. The link is attached below, the website is called Wind Finder.... obviously.

Windfinder - wind, wave & weather reports, forecasts & statistics / webcams, satellite images, isobar maps, tides
Thanks Joe, this site blows. LOL had to put that in.

43c0y0t

Thanks for the info. it works way up north in Nebraska where I fish. Hope to get to LaPinta again nothing like La Pinta

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Ive been cross referencing the windfinder.com forecast and casa weez current wind speeds from wunderground and they are usually pretty darn close. Saturday and Sunday windfinder.com was dead accurate.