The Villages in Penasco

marybna

Many of us put down large down payments on these house and never recieved a house. The project looks about 1/2 completed. Everyone I gave money too is no longer around. Are there any other buyers or owners out there?

jerry

Mary...bad pennies always show up...list some names and you will be surprised the information you might gather.A guy that ripped people off at Puerto Lobos (Hartwig) is going down because of the power of the internet

playaperro

El Pirata
I think I heard of Hartwig, was he the dude hiding from some mexicans and gringo's? Mary who did you give your earnest money too?

marybna

The Village

Realty Ex were marketing the property so the downpayment went thru them to Carlos the developer. I have hired two lawyers and noone can find him. There is a rumor that he was going to sell the roject to another developer with no liens from the ones that never got houses.
Mary

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Many of us put down large down payments on these house and never recieved a house. The project looks about 1/2 completed. Everyone I gave money too is no longer around. Are there any other buyers or owners out there?
Why are you asking now? They skipped town almost 4 years ago.

Roberto

Was this development set up as condos or were Trusts/Titles issued, anyone know? There have been several offered as resales recently.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa, if you remember or have an old map of Las Conchas, were the Village is, was a dedicated park, also another great example of the "Its not who you know, its who you blow" rule. I built 3 houses across the street from the Village. which have no setbacks on the sides at all, the minimum side setback for housing in Las Conchas is 1.5 meters or about 5 feet, I put a laundry room on the side of one house, that was only 3 feet from the next lot and was fined $2000.00 dllrs, which was strange because it just so happened, that was the amount of money Las Conchas charges for a cleanup deposit, before somebody can begin constuction and they had my $2000.00 bucks. Jerry, here is your chance to post your Village Idiot video again.

playaperro

El Pirata
lagrimas, I remember the parks very well and I still remember the crooks that were running the hoa. There stomachs are turning as they read this. They took advantage of whoever had money and where the most unfaithful ba*tards around, just makes me sick these phuckers took your deposit and that's putting it mildly. bunch of Carbones, in the end karma got them, they will be remembered for pulling scams off on good people.