~ ~ ~ The White Rag ~ ~ ~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~ ~ ~ My friends, My friends, ``` as much as I hate to, ```after that ``` "Forum War" ``` that I was involved in yesterday, ``` I must throw in the ``` "white towel" ``` so to speak,

~ ~ ~ My good buddies rocky, & mr.phx, AKA the ambassador, ``` just plain wore me out ! ! ! ``` they had NO mercy on me, ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ So I really do hope you all don't miss me too much, ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ I'm off to Beautiful ```San Diego ``` to recooperate ```

~ ~ ~ Hasta luego ! ! !

~ ~ ~ My friends, My friends, ``` as much as I hate to, ```after that ``` "Forum War" ``` that I was involved in yesterday, ``` I must throw in the ``` "white towel" ``` so to speak,

~ ~ ~ My good buddies rocky, & mr.phx, AKA the ambassador, ``` just plain wore me out ! ! ! ``` they had NO mercy on me, ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ So I really do hope you all don't miss me too much, ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ I'm off to Beautiful ```San Diego ``` to recooperate ```

~ ~ ~ Hasta luego ! ! !
And I thought he couldn't stand pigeon "coops"......:moon:

Yeah...yeah...I know....besides not being able to read/comprehend, Happy has problems with spelling!:stir:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Skinny Legs ! ! !

And I thought he couldn't stand pigeon "coops"......:moon:

Yeah...yeah...I know....besides not being able to read/comprehend, Happy has problems with spelling!:stir:
~ ~ ~ Hey rocky, MONKEY, ```

You know what Jeeper, & russy, the cotton candy peddler told me ? ```

```They say that when you shave off your beard, ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ You look just like ~ ~ ~ "Lady Gaga" ~ ~ ~ skinny, crooked legs & all ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Even the ambassador says so, ~ ~ ~ is true ? ? ? :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ I'm off to Diego ~ ~ ~

.....you are anti-everything: anti-fat, anti-smoke, anti-noise, anti-inflammatory

....you're sneaking a nap, and people keep shaking you and asking, "are you alright?", because they are worried that you're dead.

.....your memory is shorter, but your complaining lasts longer.

.....your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.