They say the fish dies by its mouth.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I go through Altar a few times a month. I keep saying I am going to stop and take pictures but I never have time. My favorite item that I have seen for sale is the shoe covers, I am going to buy a pair of those! When you are driving through Altar there is no problem, it's a cute little town and it is a must use road if you are going from Mainland Mexico to Baja, there is always lots of traffic.

jerry

The toll is 35 pesos....this article is pretty much crap....the numbers are way down Perro lets go that way soon..meet up on Ajo and Kenny...lunch in Caborca on me

playaperro

El Pirata
The toll is 35 pesos....this article is pretty much crap....the numbers are way down Perro lets go that way soon..meet up on Ajo and Kenny...lunch in Caborca on me
I don't know Jerry, I still remember the cattle guard scam you spoke about in an earlier post.....Albeit better you me.

jerry

I don't know Jerry, I still remember the cattle guard scam you spoke about in an earlier post.....Albeit better you me.
yea that was a bit spooky...I have a way worse story too...but that was thesaric sasabee part...controled by gilo (may he rest in peace) alligned locals working for the Beltrans..we go nowhere near that

jerry

So the pipeline is now hiring....3 hours to the beach from Tucson coming soon!,,, The head of the Directorate of Development and Municipal Economic Development, Luis Antonio Alonso Reyna, reported that the company that built the pipeline Sásabe-Puerto Libertad start from tomorrow, Saturday, August 24 the selection of staff to work in the project.

He said those interested in working as operators, welders, mechanics and general assistants must attend this Saturday and throughout the month of September from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and 2:00 to 6: 00 pm at the facility located at kilometer 3.5 of the road Pumpkins.

This is the field in which they are the courtyards of the transport of Ruben Dario Salcido where staff of the construction company conducted interviews skills and performance tests for personnel selection process.

The agency released the list, which is attached below, with the names of applicants who came in advance of the Economic Development office and were already preselected so are invited to attend such facilities for testing and its immediate hiring.

He explained that people who for some reason could not take the request or not appearing on the list may also occur with hand application to participate in the performance tests and be hired as construction begins in the coming weeks.

It should be noted that although the test period will remain throughout the month of September, the contracts begin from next week so it's important to go as soon as crews begin to work in stages.

MIRAMAR

Jerry, are they going to finish the road? And why do you think it will be safe? People from that area tell us not to go that way- so we've only done it a few times. I don't think my SUV ever recovered from the first time. It still squeaks!

jerry

The toll road part is used all the time by locals coming from Caborca to Sasabe.The issue is the flash floods,getting stuck etc. more than getting jacked. Saric to Sasabe is a different story for now but when the road along the pipe line opens it will be an hour from the border to the west side of Altar....It will allow Tucson people to go down my way for just a night or two

MIRAMAR

so are they paving the toll road (they should pay you for driving on that, not the other way around) or is it the road from Altar to Saric to Sasabe?

jerry

The pipe line wil go along that route (basically) as I understand it.It seems with the weight of the vehicles and the bridges over the big washes it will have to be paved too.

dmcauley

As long as there are undocumented immigrants they will be preyed upon. Everyone wants a share, especially the cartels.
I believe that Americans that pass through are oblivious as to what goes on behind closed doors.