They think the virus is the fault of the US visitors

richwi

Well Known Member
The medical and virological expertise of some on this forum amazes me. How many of you have been involved in FDA submissions, clinical trials, off label use of products, etc etc. Some of you seem to think these efforts are like video games where you either win or lose and that there are hacks or cheats to alter the results. NO prescription drug is 100% safe and effective for everyone. There are many drugs that initially seem effective for a particular use that as trails go on are not found to be safe and effective for particular treatments. We all have our opinions on things but sometimes it just get to me when I see people try to turn their opinions into facts on subjects they have no real knowledge of. And yes, I have and currently am working to bring products through FDA approval.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I has been many years but yes. First round of human testing of psychotropic drugs for chronic schizophrenics. I got slapped around a lot !! Did an extensive study of rabies in bats when doing sterotaxic implant electrodes. Had vaccinations supervised at the CDC. Designed a head holder and set of micro drivers. Actually found a published atlas of a bat brain to guide the implants !!

And yes, I have always found that there are always many many people who know more about my life and what I am doing than I ever could. !! I never admitted anything at coctail parties !!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Miramar and MJ both must have had the same hooker that was infected for their ball problems . So much hate with those two .
Good one Steve! You really put some clever thought into that one. I almost laughed. Next week we'll work on more. I don't want to tire that little brain out too fast... Now get some sleep, it's late. You have a big day tomorrow. You're going to try and make your own breakfast!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
The medical and virological expertise of some on this forum amazes me. How many of you have been involved in FDA submissions, clinical trials, off label use of products, etc etc. Some of you seem to think these efforts are like video games where you either win or lose and that there are hacks or cheats to alter the results. NO prescription drug is 100% safe and effective for everyone. There are many drugs that initially seem effective for a particular use that as trails go on are not found to be safe and effective for particular treatments. We all have our opinions on things but sometimes it just get to me when I see people try to turn their opinions into facts on subjects they have no real knowledge of. And yes, I have and currently am working to bring products through FDA approval.
You're a godsend. Tell us more about efficacy rates and off label use and approval... I think I have touched on these previously but nice to know there is an expert that can add to that. Again, I hate to use illicit drugs as an example but human physiology shows us that drugs ingested in different individuals can have different effects. I'm not a scientist so I can't begin to explain how this happens. I've personally seen someone react to a weed "treat" and I swear to god you would have thought this person ingested mushrooms... I don't know anything about anything but I did work for McKesson on a Novartis drug program for Cosentyx sekukenumab... Learned more in those two years than any other previous understanding.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
JJ is just fine...................

Working my ass off like never before. Everyone on worldwide lock down needs a little project to keep sane. Fixing up their little Willy really fits the bill, especially when daydreaming about cruzing with the family or special other one on the back roads like it was the good old days way back in pre chink-krap-a-floo in February of 2020.

Just got a big box of pure gold from FishAndSave.Com. Mostly Yellow Tail lures, the eight inch long high speed trolling deep diving type with the huge clear plastic spoons on the nose. The good old boys designed those for the five pound lunker big mouth bass in Georgia. You know, the pitch and fast retrieve thru the weeds type that bounce off the mud bottom. Put one or two of those behind your boat and WATCH IT! Little shits just a hair shorter will attack them like brain seeking zombies. Did a couple of late afternoon bites last summer out of Lobos, my god what a blood fest!

Sardineros can't resist them either.

I ain't no soothsayer but I do predict some EXCELLENT fishing by mid June. Had a mini monsoon event here in Yuma today. The little gestapo assholes from the city councils up to El Jefe en Command will soon realize that they WILL NOT EVER GET REELECTED when their voter base never forgets the shitty attempt they did at pulling a little jack boot action on people who never did anything wrong other than just living their lives.

My lonley immaculate white gelco deck is so clean that it is surgically lickable and ready for the flowing crimson sangre.

JJ

JJ, you own this website? Pretty convenient little PLUG there, no pun intended. Might have to take a gander! I can't wait to TROLL my favorite section of Cholla Bay. Now I know where all the SARDIS are!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
JJ is just fine...................

Working my ass off like never before. Everyone on worldwide lock down needs a little project to keep sane. Fixing up their little Willy really fits the bill, especially when daydreaming about cruzing with the family or special other one on the back roads like it was the good old days way back in pre chink-krap-a-floo in February of 2020.

Just got a big box of pure gold from FishAndSave.Com. Mostly Yellow Tail lures, the eight inch long high speed trolling deep diving type with the huge clear plastic spoons on the nose. The good old boys designed those for the five pound lunker big mouth bass in Georgia. You know, the pitch and fast retrieve thru the weeds type that bounce off the mud bottom. Put one or two of those behind your boat and WATCH IT! Little shits just a hair shorter will attack them like brain seeking zombies. Did a couple of late afternoon bites last summer out of Lobos, my god what a blood fest!

Sardineros can't resist them either.

I ain't no soothsayer but I do predict some EXCELLENT fishing by mid June. Had a mini monsoon event here in Yuma today. The little gestapo assholes from the city councils up to El Jefe en Command will soon realize that they WILL NOT EVER GET REELECTED when their voter base never forgets the shitty attempt they did at pulling a little jack boot action on people who never did anything wrong other than just living their lives.

My lonley immaculate white gelco deck is so clean that it is surgically lickable and ready for the flowing crimson sangre.

JJ
Jesus JJ, why did you have to post this link?! Now I'm down the rabbit hole looking at spending too much. I need more PLUGS!

richwi

Well Known Member
You're a godsend. Tell us more about efficacy rates and off label use and approval... I think I have touched on these previously but nice to know there is an expert that can add to that. Again, I hate to use illicit drugs as an example but human physiology shows us that drugs ingested in different individuals can have different effects. I'm not a scientist so I can't begin to explain how this happens. I've personally seen someone react to a weed "treat" and I swear to god you would have thought this person ingested mushrooms... I don't know anything about anything but I did work for McKesson on a Novartis drug program for Cosentyx sekukenumab... Learned more in those two years than any other previous understanding.
If you are truly interested in off label use of drugs and products this article will help explain... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3538391/

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
We just crossed the border going back to Tucson. Sonoyta is open, no more checkpoints. The cops were at the Red Cross station, watching for speeding. At the border, we didn't need gloves or to wipe down our passport cards, and no problem crossing back into the states (no problem going down either.)

PintoPoint

Well Known Member
We just crossed the border going back to Tucson. Sonoyta is open, no more checkpoints. The cops were at the Red Cross station, watching for speeding. At the border, we didn't need gloves or to wipe down our passport cards, and no problem crossing back into the states (no problem going down either.)
They tried to give me a ticket at the check point, showed the radar gun reading 53. I showed him my radar detector and told him he was lying. Sent me on my way. Did hit me with the radar detector as I dove away. First time through Sonoyta in many years. Some things never change.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Are you meaning no more in Sonoyta? I assume the sanitary checkpoint is still setup in Rocky Point? "No problem going down either". I'm confused.