Things are slow,so...

jerry

Ahh yep...nothing like a good summer feud hmmmm lets try something else...If Qaddafi sets up in exile in Puerto Penasco would he be a Pigeon Coop person?

BANNED FOR LIFE! OK BY ME I find he lacks the ability to be of use to anyone. I believe he adds nothing of value to the site.

GONE FOR GOOD WORKS JUST FINE WITH ME.

playaperro

El Pirata
BANNED FOR LIFE! OK BY ME I find he lacks the ability to be of use to anyone. I believe he adds nothing of value to the site.

GONE FOR GOOD WORKS JUST FINE WITH ME.
At least he was honest, unlike you bill trying to scam a thousand dollar suv for 4 grand plus,

At least he was honest, unlike you bill trying to scam a thousand dollar suv for 4 grand plus,
There you go again playa...trying to pick a fight with someone (Bill) .....and some name calling thrown in too.....

Happy was a nasty, ornery old coot...who loved making fun of everyone and everything....sounded like he was miserable and bitter in his own life, and wanted to make sure that everyone else was miserable.....he rarely made any posts that provided useful information on here.....always causing a thread to go off topic.....he also posted several times that he would not come down to Penasco again....so why come on this Forum?

jerry

Hmm Bills ride goes for that price on Craigs list....cheap shot.......
There you go again playa...trying to pick a fight with someone (Bill) .....and some name calling thrown in too.....

Happy was a nasty, ornery old coot...who loved making fun of everyone and everything....sounded like he was miserable and bitter in his own life, and wanted to make sure that everyone else was miserable.....he rarely made any posts that provided useful information on here.....always causing a thread to go off topic.....he also posted several times that he would not come down to Penasco again....so why come on this Forum?

GV Jack

Snorin God
I'm gonna be down there a week from tomorrow. I sure hope you all have got a life going by then.

Bye the bye, Roberto are you up and doing by lunch time? I need to stop by, introduce myself and get a map.

Maybe even pick your brain on a few things. (Boy is that going to open some doors or WHAT?)

Roberto

I'm gonna be down there a week from tomorrow. I sure hope you all have got a life going by then.

Bye the bye, Roberto are you up and doing by lunch time? I need to stop by, introduce myself and get a map.
Maybe even pick your brain on a few things. (Boy is that going to open some doors or WHAT?)
Mmmm, yawnnn, yep I'm up. Was not up too late last night but the novia did not want to leave early
so I got a late start. I'm in the office by noon so come by and get a map and we'll chew the fat, my brain will be pickable by then !!.