Things wrapped in Bacon

jerry

Because pork products play a big part in Sonoran food. If we will be eating chorizo grown in petri dished within 5 years it is a subject worth ranting about.
Plus the winter solstice is December 21.What better center piece in your condo than a bacon wrapped copy of Stonehege for your birching party?

jerry

Bacon is a food for peace. The real problem from Afganistan to Israel is that none of these people eat bacon; a couple of pieces of thick, crispy pepper bacon and peace would reign in the region.

jerry

The Five Baconic Laws

OR Baconmandments
Thou shalt not consider Bacon on the same level as any other food, as it is above all.
Thou shalt not consume imitation Bacon.
Thou shalt not stop pursuing Baconlightenment until it is reached.
Thou shalt not forget to consume Bacon for ten days.
Thou shalt spread the word of Bacon to all.

jerry

Orthodox Baconists only harvest free range hogs. Come to think of it I've never had javalina bacon.....I'm getting my gun!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Yesterday was my daughter's B-Day and I cook her favorite, sonora style bacon wrap hot dogs, I believe from now on I will be cooking my own, both my daughter and wife raved about them telling me they were even better than our favorite hot dog stand!!
I'm thinking, next is going to be fish fry bacon wrap filled with oxaca cheese and toritos!! mmmmmm anybody saling a dog cart? :chef:

Last edited: