This weekend

marybna

Therc were good crowds here this weekend. Stayed at Bella and on Fri and Sat night the had music at Swim, the bar and restaurant. The played till 9 and I could hear them on my patio. I am old but I could name almost all of them(song titles). Old Port was busy. Had Lucky's free breakfast this am. Pretty good. I am going to work on condo today and tomorrow because I can't come down again till I get back from Oregon

Pretty brave people considering the weather with real feel temps of 117 in Penasco.

The dew points of 83 in RP now are worse than in Florida currently, only 77 in Miami, LOL.

The humidity is the deal breaker for me. (Only 96 real feel in Phx now).
ScreenShot_20170813123851.jpg

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It's tolerable, we work outside in the mornings and just before sunset and work inside most of the day. With the wind today it is not too bad in the shade outside but the direct sun is pretty darn toasty

Russ,
If I was there today, it would be working inside, with the A/C really working.;)

Without the wind it would be :eek:, I've been there too many times in Aug-Sept when the wind isn't blowing.

Roberto

Worked outside today, watering and trimming. Washed the vehicle then polished it in the garage. Crappy polish job. Been trying to mount one of those high powered LED light bars with little success. For some reason cannot get the bar to adjust up high enough. I want to blast the jerks that run with theirs on all the time. My bright lights have no effect and I am blinded. I just pull over and stop. After I give them the fickle finger of fate. Heard use of those those lights was banned in Hermosillo.