Thrift store in PP for donations?

Hubby and I will be down soon and have alot of nice clothing we would love to donate to either a thrift store or a church,charity etc. Did a google search and only found a St. Vincent de Paul. Is this the only one or are there more?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Seadweller on here will take it. He does charity work for DIF, The school for kids with special needs and the community center in Nuevo Penasco.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I don't know Mark's, (seadweller's) address. I just know how to get there. PM him and I'm sure he will make arrangements with you to pick it up.

Roberto

Hubby and I will be down soon and have alot of nice clothing we would love to donate to either a thrift store or a church,charity etc. Did a google search and only found a St. Vincent de Paul. Is this the only one or are there more?
As a matter of convenience you can drop stuff at the Twin Dolphins Real Estate office on Fremont Blvd. next to the Cruz Roja. We pass things along to several organizations and agencies and to some individual needy families as well.

Thanks for thinking about the people of Penasco. We have some good friends from Payson who bring stuff down all the time. She loves to go to the Goodwill when they do the 'fill a grocery bag' promo to get kids stuff.

GV Jack

Snorin God
I know Mark would love to to get that stuff for his kids.

Just had lunch with Barb and Mark and he is most appreciative of all help.

By the way Chari...tried to go to the Boo Bar for Sliders and it was closed.

Went to Sr Amigos, had great Shrimp Tacos and fed the sea gulls their lunch.

I must say that after the Bloody Mary at Max's and two Tecates at Sr Amigos,

I FEEL MORE LIKE I DO NOW THAN I EVER DID. :coldone:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Jack, I think they are only open on weekends now..... If you go back to Sr. Amigo's get their filet in mushrooms.. Comes with bread, baked potato and steamed veggies. The filet is to die for!

Thank you so much all for the great suggestions. This forum is the best because of all you fine people on here! Now if you guys can just get the Boo Bar open by the time we get down there.....