Thursday afternoon in Mexico

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
And all is good. A bit windy today but manageable. Went to breakfast with my lovely wife and discussed business (shes my partner), then drove around the mean streets of Penasco buying things for a party this weekend, whereby we have invited a lot of people from the both sides of the border to have a fun day playing all kinds of games. Still no trouble so I thought I would make this post to update ya'all and to keep sub happy!

Later gotta go make some more games for Sunday after I unload the plants from the nursery that my wife bought.:thumbsup:

Roberto

:mexico::mexico:You really need to check with the better informed members here before you post, you know the ones that live up in the States. They know far more about what you see and experience than you. Just send along your message for corrections before you post it. OK? Don't make them correct your posts on the board, get the corrections first, OK?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Roberto lol, Positive true experiences are what its all about. Inka, this is going to be a kids party for about 50 kids and their families when I do the adult party I will inform you as to where it is. We are part of this town, we are part of this people and we are raising our kids to be the same. It is all good!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
But, but I am a kid at heart, I just mix my salsparrilla with rum and it is not noticeable!! :eek3: just kidding, I will make myself another mojito and call it quits

Last edited: