Toilet Paper

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Some of the Millennial generation are referring to the CV-19 virus as the Boomer Remover. In today's world
there are many older and or sickly people who who wouldn't be alive if not for today's modern world of medicine.
Keep them alive or let nature take it's way? It's a moral dilemma not many are willing to deal with.
Absolutely ridiculous that anyone could have that mentality. That is how disconnected we are to each other in this society. I'm going to be 36 in July. These are my generations parents. The fact that an MD as stated above just described THINNING OUT THE HERD is disgusting. Don't you take an ethical obligation to do everything you can for a patient or for the health of the general population? It sickens me to think that I'm included in the millennial title by 2 years (1982 is when it started) but some of these kids they're interviewing in Florida make me sick. Fucking idiots. One was from Ohio (GO BUCKS) and Wisconsin. A lot of white trash/hicks in those two states. Who do you think they were listening to before they made this decision to ignore all medical advice? Everyone today is an expert at everything. In terms of self preservation. Do you think the United States of America would jeopardize financial ruin and collapse of the country if it wasn't completely necessary to take these measures? I'm not an expert and a rational person can only make rational, educated decisions with all the information considered. Right now, I wasn't taking this too seriously until Monday morning. Before Monday I had already voluntarily taken the step to not go to the gym and general perform logical safe practice as you would for any sterile environment. After Monday and paying attention to the market news I knew this was much more serious than previously anticipated. At this time I can only know what I know. If you don't read you are a low information person. I have all the credible and verifiable information at my disposal. What the prudent thing to do is to NOT ignore the recommendation of medical professionals. How can anyone know if this is overkill? How could you know if this wasn't enough? To say one or the other right now is impossible. Be rational. Read. Don't ignore professional advice. Buy time until DATA is reviewed and strategy is changed. There is already enough data suggesting the virus was spreading through healthy individuals for a month or so before first confirmed cases. The minute I saw Donald Trump look like his father came back from the dead, like the world just ended I knew this was serious. The carnival barker just realized the tent collapsed.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I saw a post that Costco's in Phx area are doing a controlled opening when the doors open, not the mad rush you would
expect.
TP is now located near the front of stores with a 1 pack per sale. Other items are available but many are limited.

As the test kit's become available the cases in the US will definitely surge.

We lost the ability to minimize the new cases in the US, 2-3 weeks ago when the Gov't didn't shut everything down.

I'm reading the 100K people who got off cruise ships last week in the US were only minimally screened.

Next week is could be interesting. (9200 cases in US with 120 deaths on Wed. 3-18 4pm)
Well at least the powers to be in the US have woken up to the fact this is real.
These numbers will sky rocket as more testing takes place. How can you really know what the true number of infections are when less than 1% of the population has been tested? Secondly, how can you re-open market places, arenas, retail until you test and rule out individuals in order to re-open the country. I don't see how you can reopen if you don't test. That would make the closing of everything futile.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Think of this as the circle of life - the thinning of the herd. It is affecting the older and sickly. It is time to stop this stupid panic and start to be rational. And before you start to criticize my statement-- I am a health care provider
So because you're a health care provider we should not criticize your statement? Objectivity decides if your statement is garbage. It has decided. I don't think you'll agree with the decision however.

Just want to be clear on your point. You're advocating we let people die because they're old? What age is the cutoff for the death squad?

and you're an MD?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This is the percent of the population that has been tested in AZ.

330 is what % of 5000000 = 0.01%

5 million people was the approximate number for the metro phoenix area. 330 is the total number of tests performed in the entire state according to this page on abc15.com.

Even if the total tests performed in MC was 330 we would have only tested .01% of the population of the metro area. These numbers are staggering!!!!

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
So because you're a health care provider we should not criticize your statement? Objectivity decides if your statement is garbage. It has decided. I don't think you'll agree with the decision however.

Just want to be clear on your point. You're advocating we let people die because they're old? What age is the cutoff for the death squad?

and you're an MD?
Absolutely ridiculous that anyone could have that mentality. That is how disconnected we are to each other in this society. I'm going to be 36 in July. These are my generations parents. The fact that an MD as stated above just described THINNING OUT THE HERD is disgusting. Don't you take an ethical obligation to do everything you can for a patient or for the health of the general population? It sickens me to think that I'm included in the millennial title by 2 years (1982 is when it started) but some of these kids they're interviewing in Florida make me sick. Fucking idiots. One was from Ohio (GO BUCKS) and Wisconsin. A lot of white trash/hicks in those two states. Who do you think they were listening to before they made this decision to ignore all medical advice? Everyone today is an expert at everything. In terms of self preservation. Do you think the United States of America would jeopardize financial ruin and collapse of the country if it wasn't completely necessary to take these measures? I'm not an expert and a rational person can only make rational, educated decisions with all the information considered. Right now, I wasn't taking this too seriously until Monday morning. Before Monday I had already voluntarily taken the step to not go to the gym and general perform logical safe practice as you would for any sterile environment. After Monday and paying attention to the market news I knew this was much more serious than previously anticipated. At this time I can only know what I know. If you don't read you are a low information person. I have all the credible and verifiable information at my disposal. What the prudent thing to do is to NOT ignore the recommendation of medical professionals. How can anyone know if this is overkill? How could you know if this wasn't enough? To say one or the other right now is impossible. Be rational. Read. Don't ignore professional advice. Buy time until DATA is reviewed and strategy is changed. There is already enough data suggesting the virus was spreading through healthy individuals for a month or so before first confirmed cases. The minute I saw Donald Trump look like his father came back from the dead, like the world just ended I knew this was serious. The carnival barker just realized the tent collapsed.
never said I was an MD you did I said I was a health care provider

AZRob

Well Known Member
We are totally self quarantining! Groceries no contact delivery! We have a 6-week old grandson, so it's hard but necessary!!!
Very Smart doing what your doing.

I just seen on the news this morning, a woman in the health care service had her daughter tested for the virus and is waiting over 9 days for results to come back she has quarantined her daughter and her husband is still leaving the house going to work.
What's wrong with this picture.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Very Smart doing what your doing.

I just seen on the news this morning, a woman in the health care service had her daughter tested for the virus and is waiting over 9 days for results to come back she has quarantined her daughter and her husband is still leaving the house going to work.
What's wrong with this picture.
What's wrong with this picture? Panic and hysteria.