Touring in Penasco

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We have a group of over 100 people here for 10 days enjoying our Mexican Hospitality and fun stuff to do here is a link to my facebook page for some pictures of our daily activities. If you cant use FB let me know and I will try to post some here outside of facebook

Do you have a schedule of when the do the Tequila Tasting Tour? If there is such a thing as a schedule. In all the years I have been going to PP, I have yet to go there. Always get stuck at the resort with no one that is able to drive... :)

AZ ROB

I have taken the Russ Buss many times and have never been disapointed. Next one will be out to the oyster farm than I can never find.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Schedules? We dont need no stinkin schedules......Actually as long as I am available and not previously booked I am happy to take you or anybody on a tour of my favorite place to be. That includes the Tequila factory. Just send me an email with your contact info and I will take care of the rest. I will say that we are fully booked for the next week or so. Have fun out there. Today I have a group of 30 going out to explore the Elegante Crater and the Pinacate visitors center. Pics to follow.

I guess I'm a little too "old school" and refuse to surrender to the digital world of Facebook. Posting photo links to places other than there would be appreciated.

Cortez2

Russ, Last time I visited the Craters was about 10 years ago. The road was way bad almost loosened every bolt on the surburban. Is the road any better now? Do they grade it?

Russ, would I be able to just go there on my own and join an existing tour? I would really like check that place out if I have time.