Trailer/House/Condo for sale close or on the beach?

Kyle Matuszewski

Good Morning, I am looking to purchase a place down in Rocky Point but i am not to sure where i should look or ask so i though this was the best place to come and ask questions. I am looking at the trailer park where the more permanent trailers are set up at. How would i find out whats for sale over there? is there any other options on getting a trailer by the beach? Do some parks offer a trailer to be stored and brought out when i plan on coming down and set up for me? sorry for all the questions just trying to find some answers thanks

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
We stay at Playa Del Oro on the Mirador. We store our trailer there, I think it's $45 a month. They charge $5 to pull it to a spot and will set it for you for $15. We send them an e-mail and tell them when we will be there, there has only been one time in the last 6 years that they forgot us. Check with them they sometimes have trailers for sale.

Kyle Matuszewski

Thank you for the info. I will be down there in 2 weeks for a week ill make sure to stop by and ask or maybe put up a add or somthing at the place

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
Playa Bonita is on Sandy Beach, PDO is on Rocky Beach. Both parks are equally nice, I'm sure. I've never stayed at PB. PDO is better if you are looking to snorkel or tide pool when the tide goes out. PDO charges $26 beachfront $22 reg. spots.

ron6639

Only good days
Good Morning, I am looking to purchase a place down in Rocky Point but i am not to sure where i should look or ask so i though this was the best place to come and ask questions. I am looking at the trailer park where the more permanent trailers are set up at. How would i find out whats for sale over there? is there any other options on getting a trailer by the beach? Do some parks offer a trailer to be stored and brought out when i plan on coming down and set up for me? sorry for all the questions just trying to find some answers thanks
I am returning to Penasco Jan 3, 2017 and will be placing my place for sale. It is above Playa Bonita and it is a single story home. I have a MX phone 521-638-384-7125 in order to arrange a look see. It is also self standing.
Ron

CaptDaveRetired

I am returning to Penasco Jan 3, 2017 and will be placing my place for sale. It is above Playa Bonita and it is a single story home. I have a MX phone 521-638-384-7125 in order to arrange a look see. It is also self standing.
Ron
Is your place still for sale? How much?