Travel in 2022 to Puerto Penasco or Not?

IggyAZ

Well Known Member
Normally we come down to Puerto Penasco each year in March with our RV and friends.
Last year 2021 we couldn't because of the restrictions and dam Covid.
Now with the mutation of the Covid virus it looks like 2022 is going to be a bust again.

I'm hoping it won't happen because we miss all our friends in PP.

Fingers cross we will make it soon.

Your thoughts?

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
Get fully vaccinated and boosted with an mRNA vaccine— Pfizer or Moderna. Omicron is already 73% of new US cases and the J&J and AZ vaccines are of little value. Most of the full timers I know in Puerto Peñasco got the Pfizer. Maybe it won’t be too bad this time.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
You are still altering your plans almost 2 years since the chinese virus arrived? The chinese virus isn't ever going away. It is now with us just like the common flu. Start living your life now or stay under your bed for the rest of your life. Rocky Point has been packed with tourists who are living life. It will continue to be packed in 2022.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Get fully vaccinated and boosted with an mRNA vaccine— Pfizer or Moderna. Omicron is already 73% of new US cases and the J&J and AZ vaccines are of little value. Most of the full timers I know in Puerto Peñasco got the Pfizer. Maybe it won’t be too bad this time.
What are you talking about ? Prizer and Moderna have the same weak efficacy as all the others. I have had at least a dozen friends and family who took the Phizer shots and booster and they all have COVID now.

How about the 98% vaccinated NFL, btw. LOL.

The shots/spike protein were created for the original Wuhan strain and is failing against delta and all new variants coming down the pike. Yet they keep promoting that they work. I bet it has nothing to do with control and/or making massive profits.

This new strain is much weaker and is starting, we hope, to spread real herd immunity with light symptoms. Add to that the 100’s of millions now with natural antibodies from having the virus and hopefully we are getting close to herd immunity and reality. And not the fear and lies Fauci and the rest have been promoting and flip flopping on for 20 months now.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Here is some info to sum up the latest Covid wave. Omini is looking to be weaker, but still much worse than the Flu.
New cases are 150-180K per day, Deaths are 1000-2000 per day.

The Vaccines are doing their job by making recovery for those vaccinated who do get Covid, easier while keeping more
people out of the hospitals and working to keep our heath services from getting overrun.
Yes it's like a big band aid not the cure everyone wants.

Just because you get the Flu shot doesn't mean you won't get the Flu, the Flu shot is only 50-60% effective

Wearing a mask in crowded places and good hygiene is the key most have forgotten about.
Wearing a mask is a pain but mask wearing would would be only 30-60 minutes per day for most people to
do what they need to everyday in congested areas.

We went overseas recently and wearing a mask during the flights for 23 + 21 hours wasn't that bad, considering
what we experienced and saw. We'll do it again even if Covid is still flaring next year, which is 90% certain.

Attachments