Tremendous scandal in the popular colony Obrera.

playaperro

El Pirata
A Little lost in translation...

GRINGO UNDOCUMENTED P `THE EARTH As the song says "p` you feel what I feel "in clear reference to undocumented workers who are removed from the" Land of Opportunities ", in this port, municipal agents seized a" Gringo "who was "scampering aircraft" and staging a tremendous scandal in the popular colony Obrera, and as demonstrated their legal status in our country, as to give his mom a hug to the United States of America.emphasizes that it turns and municipal officials in their usual routes surveillance Obrera directions of received application of that attention to public sector, who called the C-4 complaining that a subject evidently "Gabacho" but not to say that tourism is quality, this goat is those who come to hide, as this bastard like you got a bit "I asolvado" in that two patrols of the city at the corner of 32nd Street and Avenue Plan de Ayala came in the very heart of that colony, the agents proceeded to talk to the American, who identified himself as Sean Conley Young, 46, who was questioned his actions while he was requested documentation establishing their legal status in our country, the detail " Gringo "could not verify, so it goes here" Wet "and as one of the officers said that not many years ago was walking to work in the neighboring country, and a cop grabbed his fuc**ng neck and brought him from kicking Montana to Sonoyta, he complained purple butt, and then as revenge is sweet, took him to the qualifier judge on duty, officer gave him a great deal, as he had missed the lunch, we commissioned a appetizing homemade meal you made there with my friend "The Meno" if man of La Casona, and as terrible steak gobbled illegal, and with a full belly, he proceeded to give the best room, take care he did not have no discomfort, give the same treatment as is given to illegal in their country, while reporting to Mexican immigration authorities gave, and the representative of society, being "The Mexican migras" who transported him to the neighboring Sonoyta as in the line, he was invited politely to leave our country, and make the appropriate arrangements to return, and if not come back, better, we want undesirable Gringos with our miscreants have, and to spare.