Triathlon and Volleyball tourney at Las Palomas April 30 2011 with Pics

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Throwing all caution aside and ignoring the pleadings of the US Government to "Not go to Mexico for God's sake" 1000's decended on our little fishing port of Puerto Peñasco April 3oth for the Red Rock Co. Iron Man Triathlon and the Funcalisious Volley Ball challenge. heres a few pics for you to ponder.
DSCN9044.jpgDSCN9033.jpgDSCN9032.jpgDSCN9075.jpgDSCN9064.jpgDSCN9068.jpgDSCN9062.jpgDSCN9045.jpgDSCN9161.jpgDSCN9142.jpgDSCN9141.jpgDSCN9053.jpgDSCN9056.jpgDSCN9148.jpgDSCN9030.jpgDSCN9072.jpgDSCN9061.jpg

Kenny

I've never seen that view from Las Palomas. Is that rusting hulk in the background a thing of beauty, or what?

Thanks for the pictures. We were just over there and I was wishing I had a camera. Wanted to show skeptical friends that PP is really still OK.....and lots of activity.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I've never seen that view from Las Palomas. Is that rusting hulk in the background a thing of beauty, or what?
17 pics and you comment on one that has a bad condo in the background. I guess I will be more careful to crop the pics for you next time...... Lots of positive vibe going on despite what the media wants to say lets stick to the positive - ok?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Thanks for the pictures. We were just over there and I was wishing I had a camera. Wanted to show skeptical friends that PP is really still OK.....and lots of activity.
You are welcome I have more coming I just wanted to get some up before our radio show!

Roberto

Best of the best! Are throwing stars legal in mexico?
Well I was arrested and taken to jail some time back for having those and a couple of throwing knives in the door panel of my truck. Maybe it was just the knives, but they also confiscated a swiss army knife with my name in the handle, a gift from a friend.

jerry

Did they take your Ninja black pajamas too? I hate using my Ninga gear in civilian clothes
Seriously what is the legal length of a knife blade in mexico? I heard 3.5"
Well I was arrested and taken to jail some time back for having those and a couple of throwing knives in the door panel of my truck. Maybe it was just the knives, but they also confiscated a swiss army knife with my name in the handle, a gift from a friend.

R

reportjones

Photo 16, guy in white shirt, dark shorts, with a bottle of water, walking towards the camera, is that Steve Schwab?

Last edited by a moderator:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Photo 16, guy in white shirt with a bottle of water, is that Steve Schwab?
No Steve is in another country right now living with an indigenous tribe of headhunters (and no I am not making that up) I thinks it is in Borneo or Bali or something like that!

Kenny

17 pics and you comment on one that has a bad condo in the background. I guess I will be more careful to crop the pics for you next time...... Lots of positive vibe going on despite what the media wants to say lets stick to the positive - ok?
I just didn't realize what a eyesore it was from that beach is all, I've never been down on the water at Las Paloma's, or looked across from that angle in years... Nothing personal Russ, sorry... You didn't leave it there did you?

R

reportjones

Steve on vacation again? Spending rental money owed to us? Spending pay owed to Seaside employees?