Trouble again down South

jerry

Jerry how is the road to lobos from rocky point. I'm heading down in about ten days with my trailer.Leigh
Leigh my neighbor went down on Friday and said it was terrible by the mine.....I will be headed Down in about a week so will give you a heads up

jerry

Headed back down on Wednesday...will report
Hey Leigh, the road is in good shape except for a a rough patch near San Gorge and even that is not bad..They were taking people's gas at the border today or making them put it in the truck or turn around. the new ley market in Sonoyta is real nice...has everything......

MIRAMAR

the new ley market in Sonoyta is real nice...has everything......
I'm surprised you don't go to the small markets, but instead go to the corporate store- who are you and what have you done to Jerry?

jerry

I'm surprised you don't go to the small markets, but instead go to the corporate store- who are you and what have you done to Jerry?
Well we don't go into RP unless droppimg someone off for a cruise so this is a good way to stock up before we hit our little market at the Ejido....you are right and point taken!!!!! worse than this yesterday we were drinking at the brew pub on Craycroft and Broadway and I went to the Hobby Lobby to see if they had remote control airplanes.That right wing chino junk store has no hobby stuff! What the hell?