Truck damage

I just went out into my garage where I keep the PU and found that something had gotten in and torn up the wiring under the Eng. Some wires on the floor but most just hanging there all torn loose and broken broken off. Most of the wires have some kind of a long silver push in plug on the end but I see nothing to plug into. It is a mess. The only thing I can think of is a bob cat trying to get some of the kittens that live in the garage. Or if there is something worth steeling down there that could be it. Well I have to get a tow truck to pull it out and take it in for repair. Sure hope this does not screw up next weekend!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Sounds like the pack rats that got into my garage a few years back. I leave a light on a timer in there now and no problem. Could be bob cats, but how do they get in. No garage door?

Way to big for rats. Wires were not chewed they were ripped out and broken off. Dealer also feels vandelism. They told me today the bill is going to be in the area of $ 3000.00.
New starter alone is about $ 1100.00. In order to replace the heat shield under the floor board they have to drop the tranny. It is going to require a new loom for the eng. Worst for me is of course the grand it is going to cost but also it delays my moving the 5th wheel to PP for another week and I want to go NOW. I can just smell the ocean and I want to go fishing for something that fights and tastes good. Boo to trout.