Tucson Native Son Roger Clyne in Town

playaperro

El Pirata
:thumbsup:Clyne born in Tucson spent much of his childhood on his Sonoita Dad's ranch. He will bring his Az High
way tour to the rialto theater for a 9 pm gig. Friday show are $23.
Tonight Ciyne will play in tombstone at the crystal palace...Bring your passports:rofl:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I think I would like to see my first concert of RCPM in Mexico as you frequent flyers say it is so good down there!!

When is Circus Mexicus (? sorry if I got the exact name wrong).............it's sometime in June right? They'll be playing that right?

P

Penasco Pirate

CAN'T WAIT!!! The January Jam at JJ's is absolutey the best show ever, Circus Mexicus is just AWESOME!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Dont forget that the Friday before the show (Circus Mexicus) is the Hot dog and a smile charity fundraiser at JJ's The guys cook up dogs and hang out with the band then the money goes to a local charity. It does a good deal for the locals. Then Sunday after the show is the mananathon at JJ's noon to ?????Come hang out its always a great time. Roger says the mananathon is where you say you are sorry and retrieve your lost keys from the night before