Tucson TV

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I was also wondering if any TV stations from Yuma, Tucson or San Diego are available via antenna.
I was going to try with a 150-200 mile range antenna. (but read at 75 miles, signal becomes iffy at best)
Before the switch from Analog to Digital we could PU stations in Yuma with a cheap antenna.
But I know Digital signals don't travel as far as Analog.

Last edited:

Cortez2

Yes fire sticks work outside US with either a vpn service like up vanish and with side loaded apps

Landshark

Well Known Member
Does anyone know of a way to get local Tucson stations in RP without a satellite ?
If you have a directv account in Tucson and bring down a box from that account, connect it to a directv tv dish that’s properly aimed, you will get the same programing you get at home. Buy the dish on Craigslist, offerup, etc, put it on a tripod like the RV guys do.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
If you have a directv account in Tucson and bring down a box from that account, connect it to a directv tv dish that’s properly aimed, you will get the same programing you get at home. Buy the dish on Craigslist, offerup, etc, put it on a tripod like the RV guys do.
Just don't connect your local internet to your box. The satellite company can tell you are in Mexico and can cancel your account.