Tyler with ref to sally

Tyler
Do we realy need this person on this site ? He or She seem only interested in causing hate and discontent. I do not remember seeing any quality input to the group.
This is not my normal style but !

I for one would like to see a life time ban.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
This IS your style, ~~~ YOU ~~~ started the name calling, ~~~ & just
like a KID when the going gets rough, you run and cry, don't be crying to Tyler when you get yourself into trouble, he's not you caretaker, ~~~
~~~ if anyone should be banned it is, ~~~ YOU, ~~~

Jim

Here we go again. Personally, I am not a fan of his type of "humor" but others on this board are. I just stay out of it and don't let it get to me.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Best thing to do is just set him to ignore so you don't have to see it :)

B

bahiatrader

Well taken. I'm not really into saying negative things anyway. Muchas gracias. I apologize for my abruptness, but not to Sally.

Kenny

Putz..slang for fool or jerk and in Yiddish, it's slang for penis.
Shove it! means to shove something, well you know where.
I may have a little to much fun for some peoples taste, but what kind of taste is that?

Most of Sally insults were directed at me and guess what? I slept just fine..LOL
:sunny:

It will be just fine, relax.

Kenny

dmcauley

The reason I came to this forum is mainly for the fishing forum. A lot of us have been on the same forum(RPF) for several years and have tried to come together and share ideas and stories on this forum.
It seems lately everybody has been getting their little feelings hurt and have forgotten the reason for a forum, whether the kidding was about them or not.
Kenny has always been a joker and also one hell of a nice guy. I do not know Happy, but have been told he is a great guy in person.
I have not posted any fishing reports, nor have other people I know because they seem to be ignored for a lot of other nonsense.It would be nice to hear some fishing stories again.

JimMcG

I always enjoyed the various fishing reports and the obvious work that went into them and would love to see them again.

Kelney

dmcauley said:
The reason I came to this forum is mainly for the fishing forum. A lot of us have been on the same forum(RPF) for several years and have tried to come together and share ideas and stories on this forum.
It seems lately everybody has been getting their little feelings hurt and have forgotten the reason for a forum, whether the kidding was about them or not.
Kenny has always been a joker and also one hell of a nice guy. I do not know Happy, but have been told he is a great guy in person.
I have not posted any fishing reports, nor have other people I know because they seem to be ignored for a lot of other nonsense.It would be nice to hear some fishing stories again.

I totally agree.

B

bahiatrader

I read this forum mostly for fishing information, but it has it's entertainment factor too. Any fishing reports I make are usually ambiguous because I don't want to be a braggart (or tell how poorly I've really done). I also try to inject a bit of knowledge as a contribution or payment for information received. Any perceived humor is given free of charge. Keep up the good work.