u. of a. students stay home

E

El Feo

The negative news coverage did not effect visitors over the weekend much. It was very crowded in the old port with US vehicle plates everywhere.

Kenny

"While the U.S. travel alert specifically identifies Nogales and a route to Hermosillo, Sonora's capital, tourist destination Puerto Peñasco, also known as Rocky Point, isn't mentioned."

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Whats the matter with you, I know all the ~~~ HOOKING ~~~ you sustained REALLY MESSED YOU UP, BUT CAN'T YOU READ, ~~~ ROCKY POINT IS mentioned, ~~~
~~~I'm sorry I did it, But I'll probably do it again, ~~~ HOW KORNY, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ COME ON, COME ON ~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y
~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny

""While the U.S. travel alert specifically identifies Nogales and a route to Hermosillo, Sonora's capital, tourist destination Puerto Peñasco, also known as Rocky Point, isn't mentioned."
As you may or may not understand :roll: , that was a direct quote from the article.. In other words, the Dean at U of A may have mentioned PP, but the US travel alert did not!

Kenny

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Kenny said:
""While the U.S. travel alert specifically identifies Nogales and a route to Hermosillo, Sonora's capital, tourist destination Puerto Peñasco, also known as Rocky Point, isn't mentioned."
As you may or may not understand :roll: , that was a direct quote from the article.. In other words, the Dean at U of A may have mentioned PP, but the US travel alert did not!

Kenny
Well Kenny agree to disagree, :lol: :lol: :lol: , althought "RP was not mentioned" it mentioning something about RP, not being mentioned, :lol: :lol: :lol: I think a twisted mind will see it that way, :eek3: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ "The Dean at NAU may have mentioned it" ~~~ That means IT WAS MENTIONED, ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ "However, this year's announcement - explicitly calling for students to avoid Mexico because of increased violence - represents a shift as officals seek to discourage students from heading to destinations such as ROCKY POINT" ~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~ "The alert does not mention any of the roads or cities on the route to ROCKY POINT the most popular destination for SPRING- BREAK celebrators, Government figures show 10 homicides occurred in 2008 in ROCKY POINT the same as the year before, " ~~~
~~~~~~~~ Looks like ~~~ ROCKY POINT ~~~ IS ~~~ mentioned ~~~ End of this story, ~~~

~~~ Having ~~~ CHILE RELLENOS ~~~ Tonite, I'm cooking, ~~~ :)

Kenny

Wow! I can't wait to get out on the water and wet a line. If the fishing :fish: out there is as good as it is on this forum :D , I should have a great old time.. :sunny:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
You better remove the hooks I just put in you ~~~ AGAIN ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ COME ON, COME ON, ~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

E

El Feo

Hate to interrupt the fishing topic, but the Arizona Golf Assoication's Arizona Wildcat Invitational ladies golf tournament with College Ladies teams from 18 Universities across the US is on for this weekend. College players from Cal, UNM, Pepperine, UCLA, Tulsa, Arizona, UNLV, S. Carolina, Texas and more, This all despite the warnings of the guy in AZ. I've volunteered to Caddy !!! :p :p :p