Under New Management!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
When I see his postings I wont post anything that he can attack so I like a lot of others simply wont use the site if he is allowed to spew.

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
There are a few on here that make it so the Forum is not a place to find good information. I found alot about Rocky Point and had the chance to meet alot of great people but Like Russ I wont get involved because of a few bad apples... Ok kids have at it destroy this thread also....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The forum is in disorder so i AM LEAVING TILL THEY CAN FIND A WAY TO KEEP THE FREAK FROM SHOWING UP UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES!

Terrigreen

As a new member I find the forum great! I have gotten so much good info from all of you. Hopefully the moderators can figure out, or get help figuring out the net address of this jackass so they can block it. I hope everyone doesn't leave. Maybe he will finally OD on whatever he's on and have other issues to deal with rather than pollute this site.

sheep3mom

Well Known Member
As a new member I find the forum great! I have gotten so much good info from all of you. Hopefully the moderators can figure out, or get help figuring out the net address of this jackass so they can block it. I hope everyone doesn't leave. Maybe he will finally OD on whatever he's on and have other issues to deal with rather than pollute this site.
I totally agree!!

playaperro

El Pirata
We will deal with him swiftly today, as soon as he posts he will be banned. I know you are reading this Happy your ip will be fried.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I have a program called Reactive Worm. It's a spam killer that can zap back after an e-mail and it will destroy the hard drive on the sending machine. Developed by a wizard amigo in Romania, I used it one time. I hate to destroy Hector's computer but he's out of control.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I have a program called Reactive Worm. It's a spam killer that can zap back after an e-mail and it will destroy the hard drive on the sending machine. Developed by a wizard amigo in Romania, I used it one time. I hate to destroy Hector's computer but he's out of control.
Lol

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Have you ever been the recipient of one of his ranting disgusting emails?