Unhappy people in Phoenix

Roberto

While I'm at it, if anyone knows anybody who needs some freelance paralegal work, I'm your gal. Corporate, immigration, research, writing,etc. 20 years of experience, Advanced Certification, bilingual.
While I have no question about your legal skills whatsoever, I think your back road driving skills need improvement!!

mis2810

While I have no question about your legal skills whatsoever, I think your back road driving skills need improvement!!
I never offered my services as a tour guide, but you'll be happy to know I'm a quick student! Thanks for the lesson! I still owe you a bottle of wine!

mondone

Whitecaps
This is a somewhat limited view on a transaction. Having successfully built in Mexico I am well aware of the value of seeing what you are purchasing and moving right in. One can also run into dishonest and deceitful people that may be selling you something that they have no right to sell. I have always felt that one of the most important things Mexico can do for its people, the economy and to attract more foreign investment is to establish fair and standard property laws and a streamlined transaction method. Above all, enforce the rule of law.
All part of my point. You have to do your due diligence and make sure everything is on the up and up. I decided I wasn't going to gamble my money on promises the more I looked at it and boy am I glad I ever did. Not long after, all the building stopped cold. Whew, dodged that bullet.

garyd

The biggest problem for developers, anywhere is the amount of "equity" they have to have before a bank will loan construction money to them. Usually the land, even if paid off does not fit the requirement. In the US, back in the good days a developer would have to have usually 30% of the construction cost in land value and/or $$$. ( Interesting fact: The land value is only worth what you paid for it or the current value WHICHEVER is LESS!!!) In Mexico it was 50% if you could find someone to loan it to you. Not uncommon for developers to use your downpayment to fund the construction of the next phase in order to get the needed equity position. The way to protect yourself in the US is to make sure the Developer has "Completion Insurance". So it is kinda of like borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and it used to work as long as the economy was growing. As soon as it stops growing the banks stop lending and Peter loses out. Sometimes like in North Beach, legal issues pop up that creates another set of issues. The perfect storm, no more Peters, no lenders and legal issues. IMHO. Gary

jerry

The biggest problem for developers, anywhere is the amount of "equity" they have to have before a bank will loan construction money to them. Usually the land, even if paid off does not fit the requirement. In the US, back in the good days a developer would have to have usually 30% of the construction cost in land value and/or $$$. ( Interesting fact: The land value is only worth what you paid for it or the current value WHICHEVER is LESS!!!) In Mexico it was 50% if you could find someone to loan it to you. Not uncommon for developers to use your downpayment to fund the construction of the next phase in order to get the needed equity position. The way to protect yourself in the US is to make sure the Developer has "Completion Insurance". So it is kinda of like borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and it used to work as long as the economy was growing. As soon as it stops growing the banks stop lending and Peter loses out. Sometimes like in North Beach, legal issues pop up that creates another set of issues. The perfect storm, no more Peters, no lenders and legal issues. IMHO. Gary
Big is bad.If you If you can't fit all the principals in the trunk of your car fx or a ride to the oyster farm you have no shot if things go south.

I used to have the money but like everyone else that was in RE sometimes it doesn't work out. I have a 1 bedroom at Bella and that is all. I would not be afraid to buy at any of the Sonoran properties or any of the older developments. Also there are some place in Mirador that look solvent. Also Cholla Bay looks good. I alsoown t Laguna Shores, just a lot but they have some 1 bedrooms that are not real expense. They seem to be solvent.
LAGUNA SHORES RESORT , MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE is the owner. He went to Prison in New York for mail fraud .CONDOS doesnt have TITLES if you buy a fractional make sure that have TITLE first, because they used to make fraud selling condos with NOT TITLE.. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM LAGUNA.He divorced because he was in JAIL for FRAUD. the divorce documents showing that Michael Kline has been ordered to pay child support all these years and has NOT. Yet it appears that he likes to show how generous Laguna shores is to people in Rocky Point at Christmas.......He likes to look good in front of people yet he doesn't take care of his own children..he was in jail in LOS CABOS SAN LUCAS for destroying enviromental desert reserve to build ROLLING HILLS states resort find him in the web. on pictures shows how faces are changed so that people do not recognize him. He was friends with the famous Jeffrey MacDonald: Jeffrey R. MacDonald 00131-177 Served time at FCI Sheridan from July 1991 to May 2003. Currently serving time at FCI Cumberland. U.S. Army medical officer and a member of the Special Forces Green Berets who was convicted in 1979 of killing his wife and two children. same time when michael was in prision. SEE the pics. What about wife fraud, He committed fraud to his WIFE selling a Scottsdale property for $500,000.00 DLLS. Do you trust in laguna shores? see this picssss..... I have never received a penny from Michael for the girls or myself. Any man that denies his own children is not an honorable man.
Michael is not the big shot he thinks he is.....He is not powerful or wealthy. He only tries to look like he is. He has proven that he has a very mean and vindictive side. I was very happy when the judge here in Arizona stated that Michael is not an honest man! The authorities here know what he is like and that is helpful
He wants to be liked in Mexico as he cannot live in the United States. He is fearful of any Mexican officially complaining about him.
He even tried to leave us homeless and without a car etc....Monster Michael indeed.
monster michael. please keep passing the information
laguna shores resort de puerto peñasco es un fraude , cuidado con comprar una membresia porque el dueño de laguna shores michael kline estuvo en la carcel de nueva york por fraude, tambien le hizo fraude a su esposa en arizona y aparte no paga manutencion de sus hijos en arizona , tambien estuvo en la carcel en los cabos san lucas por destruir parte de la reserva ecologica para construir otro hotel ROLLIN HILLS , buscalo en internet con su nombre MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE. y mira las fotos si usted no cree . pasala a otras personas para que no les cometan fraude...Los condominios NO tienen TITULOS de PROPIEDAD que te los muestren todos....

LAGUNA SHORES RESORT , MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE is the owner. He went to Prison in New York for mail fraud .CONDOS doesnt have TITLES if you buy a fractional make sure that have TITLE first, because they used to make fraud selling condos with NOT TITLE.. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM LAGUNA.He divorced because he was in JAIL for FRAUD. the divorce documents showing that Michael Kline has been ordered to pay child support all these years and has NOT. Yet it appears that he likes to show how generous Laguna shores is to people in Rocky Point at Christmas.......He likes to look good in front of people yet he doesn't take care of his own children..he was in jail in LOS CABOS SAN LUCAS for destroying enviromental desert reserve to build ROLLING HILLS states resort find him in the web. on pictures shows how faces are changed so that people do not recognize him. He was friends with the famous Jeffrey MacDonald: Jeffrey R. MacDonald 00131-177 Served time at FCI Sheridan from July 1991 to May 2003. Currently serving time at FCI Cumberland. U.S. Army medical officer and a member of the Special Forces Green Berets who was convicted in 1979 of killing his wife and two children. same time when michael was in prision. SEE the pics. What about wife fraud, He committed fraud to his WIFE selling a Scottsdale property for $500,000.00 DLLS. Do you trust in laguna shores? see this picssss..... I have never received a penny from Michael for the girls or myself. Any man that denies his own children is not an honorable man.
Michael is not the big shot he thinks he is.....He is not powerful or wealthy. He only tries to look like he is. He has proven that he has a very mean and vindictive side. I was very happy when the judge here in Arizona stated that Michael is not an honest man! The authorities here know what he is like and that is helpful
He wants to be liked in Mexico as he cannot live in the United States. He is fearful of any Mexican officially complaining about him.
He even tried to leave us homeless and without a car etc....Monster Michael indeed.
monster michael. please keep passing the information
laguna shores resort de puerto peñasco es un fraude , cuidado con comprar una membresia porque el dueño de laguna shores michael kline estuvo en la carcel de nueva york por fraude, tambien le hizo fraude a su esposa en arizona y aparte no paga manutencion de sus hijos en arizona , tambien estuvo en la carcel en los cabos san lucas por destruir parte de la reserva ecologica para construir otro hotel ROLLIN HILLS , buscalo en internet con su nombre MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE. y mira las fotos si usted no cree . pasala a otras personas para que no les cometan fraude...Los condominios NO tienen TITULOS de PROPIEDAD que te los muestren todos....

Attachments