Update of the animals

aacorp

Some good humor on this site regarding the dogs.!!!! I presently have over 100 animals and we need puppy food, kitten food, dog food etc, etc. !!!!
Please help as donations are down. Call and I can pick up. Nancy 383 1012 or from the USA 602 412 3932. You can also drop off in Phx. I will be making a trip in a week or two to pick up donations left in Phx.
We are located on Leon de La Barra #136 - three blocks east of Juarez at the electric co. Just behind the old Villa Granada hotel.
Thanks to all of you for your help. Please visit the site www.rpaac,org and you can donate through paypal. We are a 501(c)3 tax exempt (the only one in RP) and your donations are tax exempt. Please be carefull who you write checks out to for any charity. It should be to a corporation (animal related) :eek:)

aacorp

I thought this Forum was for legimate charities. It saddens me when I see people try to abuse animals, children and the old folks. Lots of scams in Rocky Point - people trying to use animals UGH !

aacorp

Roberto took some picture os some puppies that I had rescued. A friend had helped me bottle feed them as I had 25 and was on overload. Roberto has the pictures posted on this site pretending that I gave the puppies to ?Dee Brooks and that they were up for adoption. He is not a rescue but is trying to get donations of dog food etc. I have adopted out three of the fice puppies and still have two of them here at the center. One - Grindle will be featured in the RPTimes this month - Sept.
Many people over the years have pretending to rescue animals but just looking for donations and not taking in the animals. This upsets me as many of us try to help the animals. I work 24/7 and have never given Dee or Roberto [u[[ies or dogs as he claims in his blogs on this sute. Posted under charities. They are not a charitoe but a Real Estate Company

InkaRoads

cronopiador
for what I have seen personally Dee Brooks has a couple of dogs, how many more I do not know, and I understand that she has many more at her place that she has rescued herself from the streets, some deadly sick and if you see the before and after pics you can see the wonderful job she is doing helping this animals, whether she has a relation to rpaac or not does not diminish her work and if for some reason it bothers you that Roberto is trying to help find homes for some puppies is quite strange, as Roberto said there seem to be some misunderstanding on the info he had for the puppies and he apologized to you directly, but it seems this goes more than skin deep with you when it seems you should be grateful that others are also trying to help with pet adoptions for YOUR animals, why start another thread to try to incriminate others that are trying to help, then again what do I know, my perception of this whole thing could be wrong and Roberto and Dee are just out there to bad mouth you and rub your work down in the dirt trying to get all the donations to sell them to the mexicans!!!

Roberto

He is not a rescue but is trying to get donations of dog food etc. and have never given Dee or Roberto [u[[ies or dogs as he claims in his blogs on this sute. Posted under charities.
Sorry if you got that impression. As I said elsewhere, I apparently was mistaken about those puppies. I was asked to try to help find homes for them, that's it. I have never represented my self as a rescue or even involved in a rescue (well maybe to a couple of the girls at Gua Gua) solicited donations to me of any kind (Other than wine from inca) for animals nor have I accepted donations of any kind for animals. I never represented myself as a charity, (although I sure could use some of Jerry's new money). Please reread the posts on this subject and I'm sure it will become clear to you. Everyone knows all the work you do for animals in Penasco and those of us that care about animals are grateful for that. I am very sorry that my inept attempt to help some homeless puppies has caused you such distress.

If the forum members think it inappropriate to post requests like the original one made for the puppies under charities, let me know. I assumed it was a category for charitable works, not necessarily registered charities.

aacorp

I probably did overreact :eek:) I have been taking care of animals now for 10 years and it is hard work. I spend over 2K a month of my own money. Many people over the years have tried to collect food, supplies and money but do not take the dogs in and care for them. Times are tough down here as well as in the USA and I assume I will see more of this.. I do not have a problem with anyone helping me find homes or other help when it comes to the animals. Going behind my back and actually lying is the problem I know Dee has taken in several dogs over the years and helped them and she can afford that ! ( many people have )- she brought me a Mom with pups that were covered with a fungus a few years ago. Many of you do help the animals but that is not a true rescue helping a few dogs.
Lets have the food go where the animals are. I do give Dee's sister several bags a week. I just gave her a swimming pool for her dogs, a chain link gate and several hundred cans of dog food. When she had the 5 pups I made sure that she had good American puppy food. The problem with Barbaras situation is that the dogs are poisoned every year as she is in the Ejedo. I have been helping her for many years with donations that are brought here to the center. We do not use donations to give to people to feed their personal dogs or to sell it, and this is what is happening and many of them have jobs. It is the street dogs, the poor and the animals from the streets that I feed and care for. Roberto chose to put pictrues of my pups and not pics of Barbaras. It would have been nice if some had gotten adopted from him but he should have been honest with me. My question is "why lie"??
I have a slipped disk that is pinching on my Sciatica at the moment so for me to scream comes quite easy at the moment. Crenshaw the Acupucturist is great and it works until I lift something - Ha !!!! He is listed in the phone book and is open Tues and Fridays if anyone wants help.
I thank everyone who helps the animals - my mouth is washed with soap!!!!!!!
Now I going to take care of the 100 animals that I have here. I think I like animals better than people :eek:)

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Nancy, he wasn't lying it was a misunderstanding, for somebody that supposably cares about dogs, instead of chewing his ass you should be thanking him for trying to find a home for those puppies, regardless of who they belonged to.

aacorp

There have been many people who have try to use the animals over the years and I just reacted. We should have communicated !!!!AZ Rob - I do not have 100 dogs. I have 100 animals and at least half are cats and kittens and they are in an A/C building that I built. I do NOT abuse animals !!!! I thought the dogs licked your feet when you were here :eek:)
Abuse is leaving them on the street. And we do need another place to drop off animals as I am full - so this may turn out to be beneficial for the animals

Roberto

Nancy Sez:Going behind my back and actually lying is the problem

Roberto chose to put pictrues of my pups and not pics of Barbaras. It would have been nice if some had gotten adopted from him but he should have been honest with me. My question is "why lie"??

OK you are still overreacting, and frankly it's tipped me over a bit. As I said, I had NO IDEA that you considered the dog YOURS. I did not choose anything. I was asked to post to this forum and given the photo to illustrate the request since there are a lot of good and helpful people on the forum. I never spoke to you or communicated with you about those dogs or any other dogs or issue related to your rescue. I never suggested or implied ANYTHING about your efforts for the animals. Please do not repeat that I lied to you or about you or was dishonest about anything with you. I really don't appreciate being accused of that sort of thing in a public forum, (call me and tell me that to my face) when all I did was make a feeble attempt to find some dogs a home. There was and Is NO BENEFIT to me about all this stuff and you are now just making yourself look bad about this which will not help you in your request for donations.

I''m done with this thread, except to tell Inca that the plan has been not to sell them but to advertise that you get a FREE dog with every Real Estate purchase. Heartless capitalism at work huh Jer?

aacorp

I am sorry if you were told to do it. I am sure that someone else told you that I gave away the puppies - sorry kiddo !I have not accused you of badmouthing me. It would have been nice if the pups were adopted from here. Lets let this die as it should.
The animals need all the help that they can get.