Upholstery shop???

Does anyone know of a good upholstery shop in Penasco? I wnat to get my boat cushions re-upholstered with decent material at a reasonable price. Thnaks for any recommendations!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Yes! I just had me front seats recovered and they did a beautiful job! Ornelas Upholstery (Tapacerias Ornelas) across Constitucion Avenue from Los Pinos Hardware. Awesome job, awesome guy and awesome little shop. Tell Hector I said Hi. No I dont have a phone number for him.

Estero

These guys have done nice work for me and some friends. Munoz Upholstery on Sonora Blvd. 638-115-1500

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
These guys have done nice work for me and some friends. Munoz Upholstery on Sonora Blvd. 638-115-1500
They also do great work, one of the decorators in Penasco, alot of times finds used sofas and chairs and takes them to these guy's and gets them reupholstered and sell's them to the penthouse crowd.

Rhino

Munoz; yes! Talk with David Sr or Jr they are the best. Great service, price and jobs completed as promiosed!

MIRAMAR

"Yes! I just had me front seats recovered and they did a beautiful job! Ornelas Upholstery (Tapacerias Ornelas) across Constitucion Avenue from Los Pinos Hardware. Awesome job, awesome guy and awesome little shop. Tell Hector I said Hi. No I dont have a phone number for him."

Yep Russ, I agree with you about Ornelas Upholstery. We had a couch reupholstered w/ Munoz, and they did a good job, but they start quoting US prices. We found Ornelas Upholstery, they did a beautiful job on several cushions, with closer to Mexican pricing.

Awesome! Thanks for all the recommendations. I will check them out in a couple of weeks when I'm down and finished using the boat. I hope they speak english cause my espanol is pretty weak.