US May Ban All Wildlife Imports From MX To Protect Vaquita

Time to batten down the hatches and clean out your rain barrels boys and girls and its.

Adrian is on her way north with 80 mph winds and her little brother/sister/it is getting frisky further down south.

The Big Guy is probably on his secret direct sat phone to El Jefe Chinky Dinky to prepare to seed the clouds in order to deliver another "climate change" un-natural disaster.

MIRAMAR

“Worrisomely, the Lopez Obrador administration eviscerated the budgetary and personnel resources of Mexican government regulatory environmental agencies. Even before it came to power, many environmental agencies were weak, lacking mandates, rangers, and resources for enforcement against environmental crimes and were pervaded by corruption, but this traditionally weak enforcement has become essentially non-existent,”

Sad story- I was wondering why I hadn't seen any cannonball jellies in the water.

Last edited:
The Kartel and Sea Shepard are finally working together.

Just waiting to be required to purchase a "tourist permit" to enter PP.

joanC

From the beach in Mirador we have not seen a dolphin in a few months. Are they still in these parts and we're just missing them?

joanC

See the pic of the mutilated seal on the beach near Encantame Towers? Maybe viewable at Rocky Point Mexico Friends

Old55

“Worrisomely, the Lopez Obrador administration eviscerated the budgetary and personnel resources of Mexican government regulatory environmental agencies. Even before it came to power, many environmental agencies were weak, lacking mandates, rangers, and resources for enforcement against environmental crimes and were pervaded by corruption, but this traditionally weak enforcement has become essentially non-existent,”

Sad story- I was wondering why I hadn't seen any cannonball jellies in the water.
I thought that too but think it is more of a nature thing…..just a down year