US May Ban All Wildlife Imports From MX To Protect Vaquita

Old55

How true Joan,

How about a ban on Mexican avocados, asparagus, tomatoes and almost every other damned type of produce than can be grown right here in the FUSA?
Jim voluteers to actually work a real job ! Thank you for your service.
Being a guy who worked every summer at the family Cherry Orchard and 10 acres of Asparagus field in western Michigan ….hard pass from me!

Old55

Mexico works hard on maintaining its 3rd, or maybe 4th world, status.

I'm not sure we all are up to date on just how corrupt are Mexican government people.

The US has cancelled this program in Laredo to assist migrants.

"Migrants in Mexico seeking to travel to the U.S. had been encouraged to use the free U.S. Customs and Border Protection CBP One app, launched in 2020, to submit information in advance and schedule an appointment at authorized border crossings.

Some asylum seekers told the AP that Mexican officials in Nuevo Laredo had threatened to detain them and prevent them from attending their scheduled asylum appointments unless they paid a bribe. Humanitarian organizations in Laredo had also reportedly alerted the CBP."

Our family made a mistake in choosing to invest and live in Mexico rather than Costa Rica.
Remember when you followers of a certain soon to be jail bird predicted the border invasion after 42 ended? You pretty much dont know jack.
We need these people ! Mexico is actually doing fairly well….turn off Fox

Old55

Mexico works hard on maintaining its 3rd, or maybe 4th world, status.

I'm not sure we all are up to date on just how corrupt are Mexican government people.

The US has cancelled this program in Laredo to assist migrants.

"Migrants in Mexico seeking to travel to the U.S. had been encouraged to use the free U.S. Customs and Border Protection CBP One app, launched in 2020, to submit information in advance and schedule an appointment at authorized border crossings.

Some asylum seekers told the AP that Mexican officials in Nuevo Laredo had threatened to detain them and prevent them from attending their scheduled asylum appointments unless they paid a bribe. Humanitarian organizations in Laredo had also reportedly alerted the CBP."

Our family made a mistake in choosing to invest and live in Mexico rather than Costa Rica.
Had a place down there after the grift in Belize got to be too much around 80…..same story as unnecessary people ( us) are looked at as a piggy bank

Old55

In the process of bailing out. Hope to be out by the fall. Won’t be looking in the rear view mirror that’s for sure.
Avoid Florida….my friends frame and stucco shit box in a sea of frame and stucco shit boxes surrounded by a traffic jam now faced $7000 insurance bill that doesn't cover flooding.

richwi

I think the same is true in Mexico as I have had two Mexican friends that lost their property right there in PP.
I think the same is true in Mexico as I have had two Mexican friends that lost their property right there in PP.
Arizona has "squatters rights" If the squatter has possessed the property and paid taxes then they may claim adverse possession after 3 years ARS 12-523, If the squatter has uninterruptedly possessed the property for 10 years ARS 12-526

Old55

And plenty of heartburn...................

Do a Goggle search on "FISH MAWS".

You won't believe what those primitive recent cave dwelling animistic religion imagined cure all that those squatters use "FISH MAWS" for.

Small packages are online and for sale here in the FUSA for hundreds of dollars.

From what I have read the tasteless dried ground up maws are reconstituted into a soup or broth that more than anything else resembles the sex lubricant known as KY Jelly.

They seem to rub and slather it on anything from the top of a bald head, all wrinkles from head to toe, instant erection juice, armpit and crotch de-odorizer to just a "feel-good" addition to their daily diet.

Man am I glad that they make almost all of the "modern" farmacia products that we pay so dearly for to include the Woo-Floo Clot-Shot.
Tell us more details about this.
remember that woman on the Forum that lost her house to the charming grifter of a “handyman” …nice house too

Arizona has "squatters rights" If the squatter has possessed the property and paid taxes then they may claim adverse possession after 3 years ARS 12-523, If the squatter has uninterruptedly possessed the property for 10 years ARS 12-526
Absolute bullshit in my eyes.

Old55

Found it…Francisco ! what a snake

Shit man, that story is six years old.

The program was dropped after several Vaquitas died of fright as they thought the dolphins were predators hunting them down to eat.