fRANCISCO

Eduardo

Banned for Douchebaggery!
Eduardo! I think you have a bright future in politics. Your spin on this is pure fantasy and your conclusions have nothing to do with fact.
So you did not answer any of the questions, your story makes no sense

One solution??? Are you offering, and how much will the "contract" cost?
Very simple, move in someone local who has influence, who francisco would not be able to call police on. But Linda Corbetta seems to not know anybody in rocky point just some bum named francisco, no wonder why the guy took advantage of the family, he knew they don't know anybody popular in Penasco.

So you did not answer any of the questions, your story makes no sense

Very simple, move in someone local who has influence, who francisco would not be able to call police on. But Linda Corbetta seems to not know anybody in rocky point just some bum named francisco, no wonder why the guy took advantage of the family, he knew they don't know anybody popular in Penasco.
Eduardo, since you know so much about how influence works in Penasco, let me share a little tidbit with you: The pendulum swings and those who have a level of influence...if they've overestimated their usefulness...quickly find themselves outdated. Even crony-ism diehards will throw their buddies overboard if someone else brings more to the table. I haven't a clue why you're so interested in Linda and Cheryl's backstory...but to this observer your tone sounds mean-spirited and you don't give the impression that you're objective, unless you just happen to be one of those socially awkward types who just like to kick up dust for dust's sake.

Kenny

unless you just happen to be one of those socially awkward types who just like to kick up dust for dust's sake.
He decided to get more than "socially awkward" with me with his instant messages, but he found out quickly it was not going to be nearly as much fun as he thought it would be. He is a little smarter than I thought though, he steers clear of me now.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Eduardo, I'm not sure what o make of you. Can't tell if you are just pot-stirring or just don't get it. Who do you consider to be the "popular" people in Rocky Point? And why on earth would we cultivate friendships with people solely on their ability to benefit us? Besides, we do know some "popular" and well-to-do people in Las Conchas but make a conscious effort not to associate with them due to their lack of character and ethics.
Our "popular" people may not have big bucks or awesome power, but they have HEART. I would much rather be known in the circles of Seadweller, Lady Jeeper, Rosie, my wonderful Mariadela and the like because I respect them, what they do and who they are. Their lives have meaning for more than just what others can do for them. They actively seek out others to help, while the "popular" and "powerful" seek out those they can take from. If you told me or my sister we would have to give them up to get our property back, we would tell you to F-off. Now that I have that off my chest, please re-read our posts if you are going to comment more on them. Nowhere does it say Mom lived in Rocky Point. Nowhere does it say she was left there when she was sick although that is a story the ladron, Francisco Hernandez, tried spreading around a couple of years ago. The only time we left our Mom alone was after we scattered her ashes in the house she so loved. But then, we didn't know we would not be back to this day because of that lying POS. And my sister's income is certainly none of your business, but just to let you know, she gave up a very lucrative career in grocery management to care for our Mom so she could stay home and not have to go to a nursing home or the like. And you will find the answer to what was going on after Mom died in those few years before the ladron showed his true character.
Our story is all there. I am not going to take your bait or defend myself and my family to you...whoever you are.
-Sheryl Pomeroy Storey

Eduardo

And why on earth would we cultivate friendships with people solely on their ability to benefit us?
Because thats how things work in mexico. Mexicans are segregated by class, this is how mexican society works. In mexico if you got a problem and all you know are bottom feeders and poor people, you won't get your problem resolved.
Looks like your very liberal hippy way of thinking got you into this mess in the first place. You trust bottom feeding people with your property and think people are just fair and honest because you show love and peace.

Now what I don't understand is why would your neighbor gringos be all against you? Why would HOA be against you? If this matrugano is a psycho thief, why hasn't he stole anything in the 40 years from anybody else in the time that you have known him? Why did he decide to steal from you only?

You posted your story so people get informed, now that I ask questions you get upset

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Ok, Eduardo. You'd have to ask the HOA and you'd have to ask our neighbors. It's none of my business what other people think of me, and I could care less about their reasons for their behavior. As for the ladron stealing in the last 40 years, all you gotta do is look at court files and talk to people. We certainly learned a lot that way.

You keep putting words in my mouth and making assumption that are just stupid. You are pretty transparent in your attitude. I am not upset at your questions...you can find all the answers you want in our posts. You just seem to want to pick a fight. I'm simply not interested and I'm pretty sure I don't trust you. Just what is your agenda here? We all make choices on how low we are willing to sink to get what we want...some go all the way to the bottom. Just because you say you would sink to their level just to win, don't judge me for what I choose just because you don't agree.

Because thats how things work in mexico. Mexicans are segregated by class, this is how mexican society works. In mexico if you got a problem and all you know are bottom feeders and poor people, you won't get your problem resolved.
Looks like your very liberal hippy way of thinking got you into this mess in the first place. You trust bottom feeding people with your property and think people are just fair and honest because you show love and peace.

Now what I don't understand is why would your neighbor gringos be all against you? Why would HOA be against you? If this matrugano is a psycho thief, why hasn't he stole anything in the 40 years from anybody else in the time that you have known him? Why did he decide to steal from you only?

You posted your story so people get informed, now that I ask questions you get upset
Eduardo, or whoever the hell you are, let me be the first to call you a troll. You say Mexicans are segregated by class?? I'm going to assume you mean socio-economics, because I happen to think you haven't a clue what class is. You couldn't be more wrong, sir. The 'class' system is played out quite well in the US every day, but in Mexico, where all of us once lived without running water or electricity, we're all the same. In fact, it's those who were born into privilege who must try to convince the rest of us that they're as 'common' as ther rest of us. In Puerto Penasco, the recent elections just shot the hell out of your theory, Dude...the guy with financial backing, political contacts and US education lost by a landslide.

I don't know what your beef is with Linda and Sheryl, but I reiterate...if their lawyer does his job half-well, they'll win their case and we'll all have a party at the house. I vote for not inviting you.

Rosy, you also know, who I took on and won, (both suits) so yes anything is possible. Even when it seems impossible. Congrats to you also on your's, I am nuetral in that one. FYI in one of them I also embargoed the cash register (daily sales) but my attorney Raul, advised against doing it because they would have just closed the business. Pretty Funny how it all worked out.
I'm very happy you won, Bill. Glad you left the cash register...gotta let them earn what they'll need to pay you!

He decided to get more than "socially awkward" with me with his instant messages, but he found out quickly it was not going to be nearly as much fun as he thought it would be. He is a little smarter than I thought though, he steers clear of me now.
My troll alarm went off right away with this guy, Kenny. Glad you issued a proper smack-down.

Eduardo

As for the ladron stealing in the last 40 years, all you gotta do is look at court files and talk to people. We certainly learned a lot that way.
I red your posts, you said you trusted this man for 40 years he was like brother to you. Then you said he is ladron who has been taking people stuff for 40 years. So why did you fail to see this ladron stealing from other people? You never talked to anybody else in las conchas for 40 years? You were closed in your own world and did not care about other people's problems? And now other people in las conchas should care about your problem? Why would they care to hear you say madrugano is a thief if you refused to see him as a thief until 2008?

I have no beef with anybody, but if you post a rant here, they people will coment on it.

PitiquitoRosy
If you are all that in penasco, why haven't you helped them?
Established families are well known in penasco and do have power and influence.
Look at whats going on:
The public outrage that has arisen as a result of that was known about the stringent requirements to go to Las Conchas, which would put them into effect from May 10 this happened, has been a factor for many citizens to manifest through Facebook and radio, so far have externalized their anger about it.
Hildegardo Badilla stated that Ruiz is learning that the association of residents of Las Conchas will require specific control measures for the entry of people's place, "that just missing, until now want to impose their rules here American citizens, here in our own country. "
If you say mexicans are not segregated by class, then why is las conchas segregated by class?

If you are all that in penasco, why haven't you helped them?
Established families are well known in penasco and do have power and influence.
Look at whats going on:
I didn't say I was all that, and you don't know whether I've helped or not. I'm interested to know who you think those Established Families are. Munro? Palacio? Sorry, dude, but as I've pointed out, the family ties couldn't even win a local election. If you're referring to another family, then please enlighten us.

If you say mexicans are not segregated by class, then why is las conchas segregated by class?
Excuse me?? Last time I checked, Las Conchas is primarily Americans! And (recent economic changes notwithstanding) there are few poor people there, so where do you get that they're segregated by class? I can't believe you're using freaking LAS CONCHAS as an example of the class system in Mexico! jajajajajaja!!!

At least now we've found your purpose, Eduardo...you're our comic relief.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
So now its your take is that because we kept to ourselves, we didn't care about anyone else, oh, and that now we expect Las Conchas to "care" about us. Geez, there is no way I am ever gonna live up to your expectations, Eddie. I don't expect any "care" from Las Conchas...just to respect our legal rights and stop aiding a thief simply because it benefits them.
Rosie: our family was/are the "paupers" of Las Conchas. Dad earned the land by his work in helping to create Las Conchas with his father, and Mom used his life insurance money when he died to build the house. That is one of the reasons Mom rented it out...so it could pay for itself. No big bucks here. Hey, maybe WE are victims of the class system in Las Conchas!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

So now its your take is that because we kept to ourselves, we didn't care about anyone else, oh, and that now we expect Las Conchas to "care" about us. Geez, there is no way I am ever gonna live up to your expectations, Eddie. I don't expect any "care" from Las Conchas...just to respect our legal rights and stop aiding a thief simply because it benefits them.
Rosie: our family was/are the "paupers" of Las Conchas. Dad earned the land by his work in helping to create Las Conchas with his father, and Mom used his life insurance money when he died to build the house. That is one of the reasons Mom rented it out...so it could pay for itself. No big bucks here. Hey, maybe WE are victims of the class system in Las Conchas!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Sheryl, let's put aside our friendship for a minute. And let's also put aside the fact that I know it's your house and that you'll get it back someday. It bothers me that someone we don't know from Adam slithers out from under the woodwork and under the guise of asking a few 'simple' questions, disparages your relationship with your mother and makes nasty insinuations about your situation. He sounds like the kind of guy who tells the rape victim she shouldn't have worn a short skirt. Ridiculous!

As if that weren't enough, he then goes on to tell us how the 'class system' works in Mexico. Well, hell...then those of us with the wrong surname might as well just leave town, right? I think what we need is a class system on this forum...oh, that's right...we have it already. Those who can string a proper sentence together (or post great music videos) rule the roost.

What I've always loved about people like this guy is that we don't have to worry about trying to identify them...they usually can be counted on to sound the alarm and run down the middle of the street, screaming, "Here I am!"

Eduardo

I'm interested to know who you think those Established Families are? . If you're referring to another family, then please enlighten us.
Well apperently seems like HERNANDEZ MANDUJANO family is well established, they can just take a expensive house from a gringo, and then call cops on gringo owners, and cops refuse to look at bank trust proof of ownership and just take the gringo owner to jail, then keep the house and rent it out keep making money on stolen house, judge rules in favor of gringo and Mandujano still keeps the house, LOL. it will be safe to say Mandujano is some well established family. Isnt that right PitiquitoRosy?

Hey, maybe WE are victims of the class system in Las Conchas!!!!!
may sound funny but you are a victim of class system. Mandujano is probably established in some way, if he can just send you to jail like that and cops look the other way. Established families know the police chief, know the local judge, know important people. You didn't know anybody so you are a victim of gringo toursts vs. well established mexican family

Well apperently seems like HERNANDEZ MANDUJANO family is well established, they can just take a expensive house from a gringo, and then call cops on gringo owners, and cops refuse to look at bank trust proof of ownership and just take the gringo owner to jail, then keep the house and rent it out keep making money on stolen house, judge rules in favor of gringo and Mandujano still keeps the house, LOL. it will be safe to say Mandujano is some well established family. Isnt that right PitiquitoRosy?
Nope. Mandujano (funny how you suddenly figured out how to spell his name) is a nobody. His only claim to fame is that he found enough Americans to feel sorry for him that they covered his medical expenses. Some people just haven't figured out that not everyone who's sick is worthy of charity.

may sound funny but you are a victim of class system. Mandujano is probably established in some way, if he can just send you to jail like that and cops look the other way. Established families know the police chief, know the local judge, know important people. You didn't know anybody so you are a victim of gringo toursts vs. well established mexican family
Crooks and scam artists in any country find ways to get away with what they do. Mandujano did what he did to these women because he knew the system (not to mention the language) better than they did. If Linda and Sheryl didn't know anyone then...they do now...from a well established Pitiquito family. Your argument that this guy gets away with stuff because of some family connections doesn't hold water, because he has more sway with Americans than with Mexicans. That makes sense, he's played on their sympathies for years, and his illness didn't hurt his case.

And furthermore...

I take exception to the fact that on more than one occasion you've referred to Americans as "gringo tourists". I have nothing against tourists, but if we're talking about the Americans who live in Las Conchas or who own in Rocky Point, I certainly wouldn't consider them tourists. The fact that you have so little respect for Mexican society and culture and at the same time show the same disrespect for Americans who are invested here tells me you're in some in-between grey area...not really at home anywhere. You distrust Mexican cops and American border agents. Keep a camera in your car. Hmm...let's talk about you for a change...how's your relationship with your mother?

Eduardo

Mandujano did what he did to these women because he knew the system (not to mention the language) better than they did. If Linda and Sheryl didn't know anyone then...
Well thats the point that I was making. To me seems to be very hard to travel to Penasco sense 1970s and not know anybody nor the system. I spend much less time there and don't own anything there and I know a lot of people. Why travel to mexico if you will be a racist and ignore everything mexican? This is why I have doubt about their claims.

I take exception to the fact that on more than one occasion you've referred to Americans as "gringo tourists". I have nothing against tourists, but if we're talking about the Americans who live in Las Conchas or who own in Rocky Point, I certainly wouldn't consider them tourists. The fact that you have so little respect for Mexican society and culture and at the same time show the same disrespect for Americans who are invested here tells me you're in some in-between grey area...not really at home anywhere. You distrust Mexican cops and American border agents. Keep a camera in your car. Hmm...let's talk about you for a change...?
They are not citizens of mexico so they are tourists. Locals use terms as gabacho or gringo all the time it is not any for of disrespect, on the contrary some mexicans consider themselfs americanos because they live on american continent, , proper legal spanish term for us-americans is 'estadounidenses'. There is nothing wrong with me protecting myself with video camera, we all should do it, this way we won't suffer the same faith as this Blair family.

Bob Oso

I"m more interested in seeing what an influential homeless guy that can live in your house and protect you from the Mandujano looks like, or where you can find them.

Eduardo, why the hostility? Getting some questions answered is one thing, but to inquire and respond the way you have is not only insensitive, but supicous. Speaking for myself, one dosen't usually see a person join a forum ( Jerry and Kenny excluded ) and inject themselves the way you have without getting a feel for the place.

From what you've written so far it appears you have a good knowledge of the way things work in Mexico, and if you could offer these ladies some advise to help expedite their judgement, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. If nothing else just tone it down.