fRANCISCO

Kramer

Had an inc
ident this last trip and wanted to check it out with others. I had some work done in June by an artist. During my last visit to the house a guy came up to my spouse in a blue truck. He said he was a friend of the artist. An area needed to be painted on the house. He gave my spouse his card. His name is Francisco with no last name and he just states Las Conchas Properties. I said no thank you and walked away. Is this the Francisco written about in other threads?

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
It certainly sounds like it. One of his trucks is a light blue/lilac Ford F150. It may or may not still have a sticker on the back window that says "Shirley." He told us he named his adopted daughter (the one he said he got from a prostitute in Caborca) after our Mom, Shirley. Found out her real name is not Shirley, he just called her that around us. Poor kid has to be pretty confused as to what her name really is!

This is how that scam worked on us: He tells our Mom he has a friend who is an artist and he wants to help him get his name out. He says the artist wants do work at our house for free, and in and return, it can be shown to a lot of people. Mom thought it was a great idea, and we have animals, murals, real stupid looking pelicans on the roof. Fast forward to our problems with him and he is now saying he had the work done because it was "his" house. There are no free lunches...don't look a gift horse in the mouth, etc., etc., like we did! Also, he does have cards that say "Las Conchas Properties" among others. I have several he has used over the years and will try to post them on here. Don't remember the name of the artist, but maybe my sister does.

Looks like you dodged a bullet!:woo:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
:stir:Roberto, the story he fed us all these years is that he was adopted and had no siblings. That is one of the reasons Mom took a liking to him...he presented himself as an orphan.

Since this all started, many more versions have surfaced and I really have no way of verifying them. According to some who have known him for years, he has a large family in Penasco and Hermosillo, and possibly Caborca, and for the most part, they want nothing to do with him.

The lady you speak of is rumored to be his sister...and, according to some, she does not associate with him at all. I know who she is; I don't know her personally, so all I can tell you is what I have heard. Obviously, he is very secretive and has different versions of his life story depending on who he wants to scam....if you find out more, I'd sure be interested to know.:stir:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Speaking of former "trusted friends"...the latest on our ladron:

BOOKLET 0025/2011 FORMED WITH THE OCCASION OF THE WARRANT NUMBER 10/11, TO
REFERS THE C. FIRST COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE OF THE CRIMINAL
JUDICIAL DISTRICT Puerto Penasco, Sonora, in the Criminal Process
NUMBER 186/04, AGAINST FRANCISCO HERNANDEZ MANDUJANO, FOR THE
CRIME OF PLUNDER, registered under number 25/11. --- It rises
records, new account is set date and time for proofs,
citations and are rotated telegram.

And on and on it goes....wake up Las Conchas!

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
speaking of former "trusted friends"...the latest on our ladron and possible reason for the fly infestation. We all know what they are attracted to...

BOOKLET 0025/2011 FORMED WITH THE OCCASION OF THE WARRANT NUMBER 10/11, TO
REFERS THE C. FIRST COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE OF THE CRIMINAL
JUDICIAL DISTRICT Puerto Penasco, Sonora, in the Criminal Process

NUMBER 186/04, AGAINST FRANCISCO HERNANDEZ MANDUJANO, FOR THE
CRIME OF PLUNDER, registered under number 25/11. --- It rises
records, new account is set date and time for proofs,
citations and are rotated telegram.

And on and on it goes....

Eduardo

Banned for Douchebaggery!
I red the whole drama thread about your ordeal and to me it does not make sense, even if I only take your words into consideration.

she named my sister, Linda Corbetta, beneficiary of the trust that holds title to the property. Mom died in 2002. Linda spent about the last three years of mom's life taking care of her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. my sister lived with my mom all her life and was her primary caregiver for several years before her death.
So let me get this streight. Your father was the one of the first people that started building in Las Conchas in late 1950s? And they gave him the lot. Your mother inherided it and you built a home in 1970s there. Your mother transfered the title to benefit your sister when she dies. Your sister stays with your mom from 1999 to 2002, that is 3 years, and she stays with her in small rocky point while she is sick? What kind of income did your sister have to be able to stay there and spend all that money in mexico not working and taking care of your mother?

Instead, he waited until after our mother's death in 2002 to file questionable documents, and until March 2009, when he locked us out of our house, called the police, and had us hauled to jail, to assert anything to us regarding our home.
If your mother died in 2002, then what happened on your sister's side from 2002 to 2009? What did you do with the house?

Also if your family have been visiting rocky point sense the 50s and actualy living there, how come you don't know any powerfull people there, but let some madrugano tomato picker bum push you around?

Then only later you stated something that your mom gave share time for some church there, another proof that your mom was maybe giving 'things' when you were not around.

To me your story does not make sense at all. And I got bad news for you. Even when mexican court rejects his appeal, he can still refuse to 'give you back the house' and you just won't be able to move in or sell it.

There is only one solution to this...

I red the whole drama thread about your ordeal and to me it does not make sense, even if I only take your words into consideration.

So let me get this streight. Your father was the one of the first people that started building in Las Conchas in late 1950s? And they gave him the lot. Your mother inherided it and you built a home in 1970s there. Your mother transfered the title to benefit your sister when she dies. Your sister stays with your mom from 1999 to 2002, that is 3 years, and she stays with her in small rocky point while she is sick? What kind of income did your sister have to be able to stay there and spend all that money in mexico not working and taking care of your mother?

If your mother died in 2002, then what happened on your sister's side from 2002 to 2009? What did you do with the house?

Also if your family have been visiting rocky point sense the 50s and actualy living there, how come you don't know any powerfull people there, but let some madrugano tomato picker bum push you around?

Then only later you stated something that your mom gave share time for some church there, another proof that your mom was maybe giving 'things' when you were not around.

To me your story does not make sense at all. And I got bad news for you. Even when mexican court rejects his appeal, he can still refuse to 'give you back the house' and you just won't be able to move in or sell it.

Wow...some people read some material....and make some wild "assed" "ass"umptions.... BTW, what does anything have to do with the source of her sister's income?

One solution??? Are you offering, and how much will the "contract" cost?

Years ago, I met an elderly couple who trusted someone to manage their house in the old port. The person moved in and claimed it as hers. The couple paid big-city lawyers and seemed to get nowhere. The squatter had possession of the house for over 10 years. I recommended a lawyer friend here in town, and last spring the squatter was evicted and the house returned to the rightful owners. There wasn't even a lawsuit, really...just threat of criminal charges...but done very well on behalf of my lawyer friend. Stranger things have happened, and I think the sisters might still recover the house.

Sheryl, call me sometime soon!

P.S. I'm guessing Roberto and Bill will guess who the squatter was, as I dropped a couple of clues.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Years ago, I met an elderly couple who trusted someone to manage their house in the old port. The person moved in and claimed it as hers. The couple paid big-city lawyers and seemed to get nowhere. The squatter had possession of the house for over 10 years. I recommended a lawyer friend here in town, and last spring the squatter was evicted and the house returned to the rightful owners. There wasn't even a lawsuit, really...just threat of criminal charges...but done very well on behalf of my lawyer friend. Stranger things have happened, and I think the sisters might still recover the house.

Sheryl, call me sometime soon!

P.S. I'm guessing Roberto and Bill will guess who the squatter was, as I dropped a couple of clues.
Rosy, you also know, who I took on and won, (both suits) so yes anything is possible. Even when it seems impossible. Congrats to you also on your's, I am nuetral in that one. FYI in one of them I also embargoed the cash register (daily sales) but my attorney Raul, advised against doing it because they would have just closed the business. Pretty Funny how it all worked out.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Rosy, a couple weeks ago you mentioned you were getting ready to take on another one, I can't wait.

Last edited: